work creeps

Caporegime
So looks like come November were getting a new member on our team on of the appos coming out of his time and he's a proper creep.

He thinks he's gonna be the manager of the whole site etc but if going about it in an utterly ****** way some of the **** he's pulled so far;

In his second year on day release at college they finish at 6 however when the last class is done (usually early) it's always been the appos go home so usually half 5 etc, his year did this he then phoned the training school and reported them all.

In the factory he goes around telling people to put their hats and glasses on and when they don't goes and gets a manager to tell them to.

He's been standing outside the canteen at breaks writing down people who take more than 10 minutes (and reported fellow appos for it)

Last week he came into his shift in a pale blue shirt (this is the managers colour floor lads are navy blue) he'd had embroidered with airbus and his name. (And got the royal puss ripped out of him for it)

He really does seem to think snitching on people is the way to get himself promoted (it isnt), but it's gonna be highly amusing but equally annoying.

Anyone els ever had someone like this in their work and what happened to them?

Soldato
Many of the older blokes say back in the day he'd have been beaten up in the toilets lol

Call me old fashioned but a think a good kicking does people good.

The problem is people are too protected and then are free to continue crappy behaviour.

You want to prance about like a nob? get punched like one, i'm not talking you beat someone up badly but a stern slap to get them to check their behaviour.

It did me good getting my ass kicked (boxing classes).

Soldato
had this in 2 places, the first I was assistant manager of the site and both myself and the manager soon put a stop to it, then he spent 3 hours giving me evils about it all. he didn't come back again.

The second, I was a in a team of 8, 4 of which could do the job, the other 4 were so constantly worried about their jobs due to their ineptitude resorted to grassing not just on staff below us, but also on the 4 of us doing the job.

The problem was, the 2 managers above didn't know their bum from their elbow and took everything at face value. 1 left for a new job, I walked out after xmas and the other 2 are actively looking now. They've since recruited more staff to replace us who are exactly the same.

Caporegime
OP
Call me old fashioned but a think a good kicking does people good.

The problem is people are too protected and then are free to continue crappy behaviour.

You want to prance about like a nob? get punched like one, i'm not talking you beat someone up badly but a stern slap to get them to check their behaviour.

It did me good getting my ass kicked (boxing classes).

The bloke he's likely to be assigned to to get trained up on a job is already wondering if he could dig a hole out on the airfield without anyone noticing lol

Caporegime
OP
had this in 2 places, the first I was assistant manager of the site and both myself and the manager soon put a stop to it, then he spent 3 hours giving me evils about it all. he didn't come back again.

The second, I was a in a team of 8, 4 of which could do the job, the other 4 were so constantly worried about their jobs due to their ineptitude resorted to grassing not just on staff below us, but also on the 4 of us doing the job.

The problem was, the 2 managers above didn't know their bum from their elbow and took everything at face value. 1 left for a new job, I walked out after xmas and the other 2 are actively looking now. They've since recruited more staff to replace us who are exactly the same.

The manager sk ow he's a gimp I think they were taking the **** out of him at shift change.

Associate
Used to have a bloke in the warehouse I used to work at who'd act like everyones boss, then go and snitch if they disobeyed. We had quite a few confrontations to the extent where he was ruining my day whenever he was in, but he was one of the easiest people I've ever known to wind up. Every time he talked to me, I'd just stare at him then shake my head and give a big sigh, then ignore his shouts and sometimes give him another headshake. He got extremely angry every time I did it and after a few weeks of doing it he wouldn't even look at me again. Problem solved. I very much doubt this would work on any normal people though :D

Soldato
a young guy who used to work with me had a similar attitude , the first time he tried to act like he had some seniority over me was met with quite a few profanities and being put in his place, funnily enough he didn't really talk to me much ever again , win

Caporegime
OP
a young guy who used to work with me had a similar attitude , the first time he tried to act like he had some seniority over me was met with quite a few profanities and being put in his place, funnily enough he didn't really talk to me much ever again , win

Personally I can't wait till he had a go at the massive sted head with anger issues on our shift lol

Sorry but this kind of behaviour cannot ever be forgiven. Do it in his coffee, an equally sterile liquid, not a beautiful tea.

(hi loltim)

Haha last year we had the police in because of this, so mine had been stealing someone's ribeana out the fridge so they put in the red adhesion promoter ( it's like a strong solvent with some acid to etch the surface for the sealant to grip) well he found out who'd been nicking the drink when they got carted off to hospital quite badly poisoned lol.

Permabanned
Does sound very much like Rimmer :D

One guy at my place verbally provokes people. One pushed him, the other threw a pack of bacon in his face. He then runs to the manager like the fairy he is and subsequently they were both sacked :/

Such a fag.

Permabanned
B135RyyCQAE0q4O.jpg

Back
Top Bottom