Motorola event of 28th July. Revealing this year's lineup.

Soldato
Nope. With a big battery it has carved out a piece of the market all to themselves.

I doubt the majority of people hit up demanding 3D games on their phones.

Associate
Nope. With a big battery it has carved out a piece of the market all to themselves.

I doubt the majority of people hit up demanding 3D games on their phones.

OnePlus One already has decent battery life, more than enough for a day and a little more.

I would still go with the OnePlus One, seems like much better value to me.

Associate
The new G is available on 3 PAYG for £139.99 + £10 top up which is a lot better than the £179 that Motorola is asking. Only available in boring black though!

Soldato
Style is almost definitely going to be my next phone. Will wait to see how the note 5 and nexus 5 2015 pan out but right now it seems to be perfect for my needs... Battery life is my only concern.

Associate
Style is almost definitely going to be my next phone. Will wait to see how the note 5 and nexus 5 2015 pan out but right now it seems to be perfect for my needs... Battery life is my only concern.

It would have been my next phone but I doubt it will be too big for my use.Certainly looks big enough in the hands on vids. Pity the battery wasn't the same as the X Play edition. I'll have a look at both when they come out but also see what the new Nexus 5 is like. If I don't fancy any I'll stick with the Moto X 2014 until someone does make a good phone around the 5" mark :rolleyes:

Associate
My wife has a Moto G 1st edition and has always complained about rubbish camera not helped by the fact that 80% are of toddlers indoors. She wont use a seperate proper camera I bought.
Is the new G worth buying for her or is there anything better for less than £200?
cheers

Soldato
My wife has a Moto G 1st edition and has always complained about rubbish camera not helped by the fact that 80% are of toddlers indoors. She wont use a seperate proper camera I bought.
Is the new G worth buying for her or is there anything better for less than £200?
cheers

I recently moved to a custom ROM (latest cyanogenmod) and the camera now produces considerably better results, particularly indoors. GF is still on stock Motorola ROM and I cannot configure her camera settings to get anything close to what I now get on mine.

Associate
decided to move to the style from a sony z ultra. huge downgrade in size but need a few phone and this one fits the bill.

what's moto been like historically for bootloaders, trying to block root access etc?

Associate
I recently moved to a custom ROM (latest cyanogenmod) and the camera now produces considerably better results, particularly indoors. GF is still on stock Motorola ROM and I cannot configure her camera settings to get anything close to what I now get on mine.

Thanks. It's already unlocked so I'll try it

Back
Top Bottom