Good web domain service?

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Tsohost still run by the guy who is on here? Used him over 10 years ago and service was great.

I'm looking to purchase a domain in place of using dyndns, is it possible to do this? Direct my domain to my ip? Anyway of keeping it updated?

Edit, registered a domain with tso, thanks for starting the thread!

Last edited:
Associate
Tsohost still run by the guy who is on here? Used him over 10 years ago and service was great.

I'm looking to purchase a domain in place of using dyndns, is it possible to do this? Direct my domain to my ip? Anyway of keeping it updated?

Edit, registered a domain with tso, thanks for starting the thread!
Here's a python script which updates your IP if you use cloudflare for the domains DNS.
https://github.com/GaryBrittain/CloudFlare_Dynamic_IP

Sgarrista
Commissario
Nimbus Hosting. Hands down the best customer service I have received from a web hosting company. Ever. And that's with 15ish years experience.

Soldato
Nimbus Hosting. Hands down the best customer service I have received from a web hosting company. Ever. And that's with 15ish years experience.

They're expensive, twice as much for a .com compared to other places. Since the OP wants domains and not hosting, I would still recommend a place where domains are the core business, and not Vidahost or similar.

Back
Top Bottom