Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

Soldato
Riot SMG blueprint. Where? Somebody put me out of my misery.
btw i got the game from a indie game store no receipt (got it saturday morning)

Game is amazing so amazing graphics are awesome

just interrogate some guards mate and the spit out info like locations of items or tag enemies for you!

go up behind one and hold R2, then use the interrogate option! been using it loads lately, handy!

Soldato
just interrogate some guards mate and the spit out info like locations of items or tag enemies for you!

go up behind one and hold R2, then use the interrogate option! been using it loads lately, handy!
i tried that, went to location, still cant find it

Soldato
Got a 600MB update on the xbone just now. Is this the GZ upload update? Anyone know if you have to start a new game with the GZ upload?

Soldato
i was just playing and the game popped up saying it needed an update, i couldnt cancel it it! anyway, i accepted the update and now its locked up stuck on 97%:mad:

Soldato
Well according to DPD tracking they have still not received the CE from game. I'll be really annoyed if I don't receive it tomorrow considering it was shipped by game on the 28th. Anyone else having a similar issue?

Yes, but as someone else said Game and DPD have both assured customers that they were collected yesterday ready for delivery tomorrow. I've arranged for mine to be delivered to a collection point closer to where I live otherwise it'd mean a 60 mile round-trip to go and collect it from my parents' house, so I'm hoping that doesn't confuse things even further.

Associate
Yes, but as someone else said Game and DPD have both assured customers that they were collected yesterday ready for delivery tomorrow. I've arranged for mine to be delivered to a collection point closer to where I live otherwise it'd mean a 60 mile round-trip to go and collect it from my parents' house, so I'm hoping that doesn't confuse things even further.

I hope your right TheVoice. If i remember correctly i'm sure DPD usually update their status around 8pm so all being well it should change. Just seems a major **** up on potentially the most important release of this year.

This is why i hate retail exclusives as your forced to buy from incompetent retailers!

Associate
Eh? As long as you get it tomorrow all is gravy. :D

Not disputing that Tauren but when Game stated the item was shipped on the 26th and DPD is stating they have not even received the package from game it doesn't give me much confidence.

To give an example, my wife had a something she ordered on friday night from amazon, it got delivered today.

But alas it is monday today and tuesday tomorrow. Hopefully tomorrow evening i will be playing MGS V :D

Soldato
Sounds a bit suspicious...hopefully it will turn up at some point tomorrow! Finally. The wait is over tomorrow. :D gotta get a crap day of work out the way first. Ugh. If I wasn't in fulfillment id take it off sick!

Associate
Sounds a bit suspicious...hopefully it will turn up at some point tomorrow! Finally. The wait is over tomorrow. :D gotta get a crap day of work out the way first. Ugh. If I wasn't in fulfillment id take it off sick!

I can't wait bud! There are only two IP's that get me so hyped when a new game comes out, MGS and Yakuza.

I'm gutted its Kojima's last game but I'm absolutely itching to see what he signs out with!

Back
Top Bottom