The EU Migrant Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Germany takes in ten times as many refugees as the UK does and yet you still see scenes like these at their football grounds:

O6lUP7a.jpg.png
m7NIhK0.jpg.png
paYIBFK.jpg.png
uaLttXw.jpg.png

Humbling. We should be doing more, not less.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Yvette Cooper says each city and London borough should take in 10 immigrant families.

Doesn't she realise that London already has thousands of families on waiting lists who have been waiting more than two years for a place. Why should these families jump the queue over our own?

100% on the nose.

This is what i find utterly hypocritical, not one politician has the balls to say what a significant amount of people in the UK think.

Associate
Vast majority of those at Calais are young male economic migrants deserving of little sympathy, & shouldn't be confused with the genuinely needy, such as a Syrian family driven from home & seeking asylum.

The comment above about the danger of the asylum system becoming unworkable is valid.

Soldato
Drop atom bombs on all the areas where fighting is in Syria, get rid of the majority of Isis that way.

Don't worry about the radiation in the cities, they soon rebuilt Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

Soldato
Germany takes in ten times as many refugees as the UK does and yet you still see scenes like these at their football grounds:

Humbling. We should be doing more, not less.

And to suffer that much white guilt, you only need to kill a few million Jews. No thanks, I'll leave the Germans to their future as a car-crash of a nation and continue to argue for the tightening of our own national borders.

Immigrants in Germany are overrepresented in crime statistics. In Berlin, young male immigrants are three times more likely to commit violent crimes than their German peers.[17] The crime rate of immigrants is at first glimpse about 5 times higher than that for Germans (4,9 : 1). A differentiated analysis of the Bavarian police (Landeskriminalamt) shows that the relation of 4.9 : 1 drops to 2.7 : 1 if only the registered population of foreigners is taken into account. It further drops to 2.4 : 1 if offences that cannot be committed by Germans are taken off. If only 14–21 years old male juveniles and young adults are considered, the ratio is 1.9 : 1.[5]

Mind you, London is not much better:

It was reported in 2007 that more than one-fifth of solved crimes in London was committed by immigrants. Around a third of all solved, reported sex offences and a half of all solved, reported frauds in the capital were carried out by non-British citizens.[37] A 2008 study found that the crime rate of Eastern European immigrants was the same as that of the indigenous population.[38]

Our major import from the third world seems to be rape and fraud.

Last edited:
Soldato
LD4SY3d.jpg

A Syrian mother tries to keep her baby afloat after her boat capsizes while making the terrifying and extremely dangerous crossing!

Yep lets take ali g's immigration solution.

If they are fit let them in :D

Glad you can be so flippant about such a serious and tragic situation :rolleyes:

Depressing to see so many heartless and cold people here, not to mention ignorant and gullible! But hey you guys keep getting angry and continue filling your hearts with hatred, it's exactly what the right-wing media/propaganda is hoping for. I guess you were off sick when they were teaching critical thinking and skepticism?

Caporegime
Glad you can be so flippant about such a serious and tragic situation :rolleyes:

Depressing to see so many heartless and cold people here, not to mention ignorant and gullible! But hey you guys keep getting angry and continue filling your hearts with hatred, it's exactly what the right-wing media/propaganda is hoping for. I guess you were off sick when they were teaching critical thinking and skepticism?

Sadly you gotta be tough in this world if you want to survive - history is the place for weaklings, as the ruins of plenty of civilisations gone before bear witness (well, before the Islamic State blew up those ruins anyway).

Last edited:
Soldato
OCUK GD and migrants (well refugees actually) with the usual views, and then...

Drop atom bombs on all the areas where fighting is in Syria, get rid of the majority of Isis that way.

Don't worry about the radiation in the cities, they soon rebuilt Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

...somebody suggests ****ing genocyde. A new low even for GD.

Last edited:

Gux

Gux

Associate
And to suffer that much white guilt, you only need to kill a few million Jews. No thanks, I'll leave the Germans to their future as a car-crash of a nation and continue to argue for the tightening of our own national borders.

That's ironic considering you're English. I guess you haven't read up much about your own history. (Hint: It's about as dirty as the Germans) :roll eyes:

Also Ironic that UK does not want to offer any solution, considering they are the most to blame out of all EU countries for starting this mess with the USA. I guess people have forgot how the two mates Blair/Bush went to start an illegal war, displacing millions. But hey it's not our problem that's for sure. :roll eyes:

Our major import from the third world seems to be rape and fraud.

Again Ironic, considering our export in all it's history has been about conquering, stealing, bombing, wars and killing people.

You must be a UKIP voter / Daily mail reader. Congratulation.

Caporegime
Quite. So why bring it up as if that's what we still do?

+1

I hate this idea of us having to apologise for what our countrymen did years and years ago. It's not our personal fault, so why should we pay the price?

I'm sorry, the situation is awful for these (genuine) refugees, but you need to do what you can without impacting and denigrating your own society. At the current rate of immigration, this would be inevitable.

My Dad was near in tears today. 67 years old, his landlord is selling his house and the council visited him and are saying it could be a 5 year wait for him to get a 1 bed flat. But lets help everyone else eh?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom