Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain

fez

fez

Caporegime
I had the issue with it getting stuck at 507s and I tried a few things. Some places said to upload the save to the cloud, delete the copy on the console then re-download the save from the cloud. That didn't work for me. Others said just to restart the console. I did the safe mode rebuild (which obviously includes a restart) and that worked but I don't know if it was the rebuild or the reset that fixed it.

Soldato
Really enjoying it - only just done the first mission and returned to base, decided to head back to the first mission, to polish a few things off - first task is to track down the goats I saw in my first run and parachute them home!!! :D

Managed to do both objectives in the first mission without knocking everyone out - think I only actually knocked out one chap; the rest I crept past.

Soldato
Still not ordered this yet, loved MGS1 back in the day, enjoyed 2, didn't play Snake Eater and enjoyed MGS4 once it got going, I have the free download of Ground Zeroes from games with gold, recommended playing through that before getting this?

Soldato
Still not ordered this yet, loved MGS1 back in the day, enjoyed 2, didn't play Snake Eater and enjoyed MGS4 once it got going, I have the free download of Ground Zeroes from games with gold, recommended playing through that before getting this?

You might as well, it can be done in half an hour and you get to see a little of what happens before TPP.

Back
Top Bottom