RAJINTEK COMPLAINT

Soldato
Rig pic:
IMG_20150815_202749.jpg

Yes i know, the camera on my phone sucks. :p

Soldato
we could only replace to the current market value or something similar.

tough call really. im sure bailey could answer better than me,

What would be a worthy replacement? Would Rajintek give a cheque to source another second hand board? Or will they only offer OCUK credit for a new board? (Which would mean buying a new CPU).

EDIT: Who would decide on the market value? Some x58 boards go for silly money

Soldato
It's an Xperia Z2 which is waterproof ironically. :p

Ohh lets not go there lol! Sony say that but my Z3 has died because its supposed to be waterproof and take underwater pics! Anyway different story!

Glad you got your problem sorted mate!

I was really tempted to invest in one of these coolers but looking around it seems quite scary and appears like there is a great chance of leakage from these coolers? :(

OcUK Staff
we could only replace to the current market value or something similar.

tough call really. im sure bailey could answer better than me,

More than likely with this sort of thing it would be an alternative replacement to the current market value of the item.

In all honesty however I am not 100% certain on this

Cheers

Bailey

Soldato
So they would supply a new mobo with similar value, but it would still leave us without a working system, and force us to buy a new CPU at the same time.
Can one of you guys speak to someone at Rajintek and get confirmation please? It's almost not worth taking the risk with older hardware.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I was really tempted to invest in one of these coolers but looking around it seems quite scary and appears like there is a great chance of leakage from these coolers? :(

why? as mentioned the failure rate of these coolers is no different to that of any other AIO on the market right now.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
So they would supply a new mobo with similar value, but it would still leave us without a working system, and force us to buy a new CPU at the same time

that is absolutely not what was said at all.

the Credit we would get from Raijintek would be aimed to get the customer back to their original performance level. That is what the more established AIO vendors do, that is what Raijintek is looking to offer.

Soldato
No reason not to buy the Triton. Was just unfortunate procedures weren't in place when mine sprung a leak, things just went a bit pear shaped. The newer revision has tweaks to lower the chance of a leak significantly.

OcUK have also much improved their RMA procedure with Raijintek: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18686861

Says the owner of a perfectly non leaking Corsair AIO. :D

IMG_20150815_202749.jpg

Some of the newer revisions are still leaking.

Back
Top Bottom