RAJINTEK COMPLAINT

Soldato
Mine's been running fine but last night the pump started making a really loud grumble noise. I checked to see if it hard started running at higher rpm for some reason and it hadn't and I wouldn't have expected it to really since the PC was at idle.

Not sure what to do really. It seems fine today and I dont really want to have to send it to ocuk for testing because if the fault (if there is one) is intermittent then they might not be able to replicate it. I'd also have to go back to using the stock Intel cooler while its away :(

Associate
My mates didn't crack it just seemed to be a bad connection between the block and the res. It was leak free for a week before it died. Personally I couldn't trust something that has such a bad track record.

I felt the res moving about, from left to right, as I was installing it. It felt as if it was about to detach itself from the block. Thankfully it hasn't leaked (touchwood).I was going to take it off to redo my thermal paste, but I worry that it might actually come off or leak if I did that. As I am still using the x58 platform, having parts replaced could be problematic.

Associate
I just received my triton aio today. Nearly had it all installed until I found out there is no M4x6mm screws in the box to attach top plate on AM3+ socket. Unfortunately it wasn't purchased from OCuK but it is from the same group (caseking). Any chance of getting some replacements out to me asap please.

Associate
Gulp. MY one of these just arrived a few hours ago, missing tonnes of pieces for my build yet.

Is there any way I can test the unit(without a PC) for structural integrity to see if it is OK?
This topic has petrified me!

Associate
If you have a psu lying about hook it up to that and jump start the psu using a paperclip and leave it running for a few hours if your worried

Associate
I am not MacGyver!

lol Jump start the PSU with a Paperclip he says, like I just entered a barn in the A-Team van. Not very likely!

haha I don't have a spare PSU, nor any idea how I'd avoid electrocuting myself to death doing that. Does Overclockers have a kids website? Think I might have some learning to do before mixing it with the big boys:p

Associate
Well Raijintek are sending me a New PSU, for the one that got damaged by there leaking Water cooler.

This week the guy that has dealt with me has been fantastic, he even mailed me 5 times today :)

Back
Top Bottom