*** The Official Fifa 16 Thread ***

Associate
I think it's a shame that UT limits you slightly with regards to chemistry. I know you can make hybrids to still get decent chem, but I'm one of those that wants to put randoms from random leagues together. I think they should extend the loyalty chem bonus so you can max it out with whoever you want in your team.

Soldato
Well if Ibarbo is just as good (fast) as he was in the last two games its going to get even worse in 16 since he is now at Watford :eek: man BPL is going to be such an expensive league to play as in UT this year I think.

Still kinda looking forward to the new Fifa, but then I say that every year until the rage settles in and I get bored of it lol. Still I always get enough play time out of it to justify the cost imo.

Soldato
Some even have less stats. No idea about in-game stat comparisons, though. Chiellini looks insane, and is Naldo really that good? :eek:

Soldato
He wasnt very fast in the beta and pace is no longer dominant

I will believe it when I see it. Almost everyone said pace was not that dominant for the last two Fifa’s and yet when it came down to it pace was an extremely dominant factor... especially when it came to strikers.

I'd be more than happy for it to not be the case. But I will have my reservations for now. All that needs sorting is OP through balls and we might have a good game :p

Back
Top Bottom