Killing Floor 2

Soldato
Glad to see its finally got full release, the 2 classes are a welcome addition. Loving the knight character with the sword it really does feel like chivalry with zombies.

Soldato
Glad to see its finally got full release, the 2 classes are a welcome addition. Loving the knight character with the sword it really does feel like chivalry with zombies.

It's evidently still in early access; it's just received a large content update.

Free weekend and 33% off at the moment :)

So a mate and I just downloaded this as it's free on Steam this weekend. Struggled to say the least.

Connection time outs a plenty, wacky behaviour, crashes with Bugsplat waiting on the desktop, and when we did get a game open we got through a wave and our purchases at the pod didn't appear on the next wave. Heals didn't work, and then it booted us again.

Is this normal? :D

maj

maj

Soldato
I downloaded this as noticed it was free to play over the weekend but couldn't join any servers, even empty public ones. Wasn't sure if it's because I don't have the full game?

Tried every permutation we could think of, but after struggling for 30 mins to get any semblence of a game we gave up and played BF4.

We played on the free weekend, and what I saw of it didn't really bowl me over sadly which is a real shame. Next time maybe.

Soldato
anyone else finding that the games got a different feel to it since update? really not liking it.

also the performance now absoutly sucks. I'm dropping to 50fps in some situations!

Soldato
Anyone have any tips on how to play the demo effectively and what weapons to use?

Only got my guy to level 2, but it seems like hard work, low kills and low cash until the last couple of waves.

Back
Top Bottom