***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Yes. There was a small global event "Force Friday" that just happened :o

Not keen on any of the new Lego SW stuff apart from Rey's Speeder, that looks quite nice but still not the sort of set I'd buy. I think the "action figures" like the Grievous above are horrid, and don't look like a Lego product at all to me. Almost reminds me of the crap they were churning our during their bad years in the 2000s when they tried to diversify and lost product identity.

They are Star Wars Bionicles basically...

Besides with all the non visible studs on most models these days, most of the higher end Lego doesn't look like a Lego product.

Associate
popped into JL earlier, went in for a coffee machine came out with these
IMG_0454.jpg

my daughter picked up the frozen one, was a bit reluctant because she as just turned 3 so prob a bit young, but she used her birthday money so why not
we sat for ages building it together then she sat for playing with it, so might her some more sets down the line
will build the Wall-e next week sometime, would love to do that moving mod

Don
popped into JL earlier, went in for a coffee machine came out with these
IMG_0454.jpg

my daughter picked up the frozen one, was a bit reluctant because she as just turned 3 so prob a bit young, but she used her birthday money so why not
we sat for ages building it together then she sat for playing with it, so might her some more sets down the line
will build the Wall-e next week sometime, would love to do that moving mod

My son is only three and he loves playing with Lego. He struggles to build stuff "as per the manual" but that doesn't stop him having fun with it

Associate
Well anything with frozen on she is instantly drawn to it
I was surprised by her actually, i would point out the piece in the manual and 9/10 she would find the right one
Got back home after work tonight and its unrecognisable haha but she said when i walked in "play lego dad?"
So got some of my old cheaper sets out and we had a frozen palace with ironman flying round with the batcopter winch picking up olaf haha

Might get her more of the disney princess lego...
Wish i was a fan of star wars (never watched a film all the way through) because that lego looks amazing

Associate
Well anything with frozen on she is instantly drawn to it
I was surprised by her actually, i would point out the piece in the manual and 9/10 she would find the right one
Got back home after work tonight and its unrecognisable haha but she said when i walked in "play lego dad?"
So got some of my old cheaper sets out and we had a frozen palace with ironman flying round with the batcopter winch picking up olaf haha

Might get her more of the disney princess lego...
Wish i was a fan of star wars (never watched a film all the way through) because that lego looks amazing

I saw a tweet this afternoon saying there was new frozen sets for winter 2015, so worth keeping an eye out!

Anyone else ordered from Lego official in the last week, its taken a week for my order to move to the warehouse, im not very impressed!

Associate
I would just like to say.... I hate you all :(

As a result of your pictures and posts, this week has seen me buying a few bits of lego.

Ecto 1, B-Wing & Benny's Spaceship (Due to the entertainer offer)

You should all be ashamed of yourselves ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Was saving my clubcard vouchers for a hudl but decided I could let £15 worth of them go towards Wall-e. After boosting that makes the little guy just a tenner.

Is now earmarked to be a xmas pressie for the Mrs but I'm severely tempted to have it for myself TBH!!! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom