iOS 9

• Thread starter Deleted member 138126
  • Start date
Man of Honour
Updated iPad, now I can't update any apps, they all show "UPDATE" for a split second then it changes to "OPEN" and all you can do is open the app.

Just had this on my 4S - don't think it has happened before. I turned the phone off then on but no joy. Hopefully it will sort itself out.

Associate
Mums iPhone 4S has gone a bit faulty and won't connect to the home WiFi, not had chance to test it on another WiFi network yet but all other devices working fine with it. Anyways, is there another way to install iOS9, can you do it through a PC?

Hoping the new OS will restore WiFi connectivity.

Soldato
Yes, was just about to post the same thing (6 as well). Definitely more lag than in iOS 8; hopefully they'll tidy it up in 9.1.

Besides that I quite like most of the changes/additions.

Soldato
I've updated a iPad Mini to iOS 9 and I have an issue with Safari. If I press the Safari icon it literally crashes to the homepage immediately. I can't even press Safari in Settings without it crashing to homepage.

Anyone had this?

Soldato
Yeah I have done everything I can. Even tried a full reset settings, that got me in the white apple logo screen in a loop about 4 times before it came back to me.

It's only Safari, nothing else throws up any errors

Back
Top Bottom