iPhone 6 3Meter Charging Cable?

Soldato
Where is the best place to buy a reliable 2/3 metre charging cable? Bought some off the bay before and found them to be very temperamental. Sometimes they like to charge sometimes they dont.

Commissario
I'd be tempted just to get a long USB extension cable, either that or a long micro USB cable and use one of these. That way when the cable breaks (as they often do), it only costs a couple of quid for a new cable, not £15.

Associate
I've had great success with a lighting cable made by 'hama'. They are about 1.5m long, so not 2m, but very robust and readily charges my iPad Air at full rate, let alone an iPhone. They are available in 'the rain forest' and elsewhere.

Be aware that many USB extension cables don't have thick enough cores to charge a phone at the full rate.

Soldato
I got an Anker cable off amazon they have 3ft and 6ft cables, solid as a brick the quality is so much better then Apples and any other cable I've tried thus far.

Yup those cables are awesome, whenever friends/family have seen them they usually order some themselves.

Soldato
Reading the reviews of the ankar cables a fair few of them saying they are not that good :confused::confused:

As will all things you might get a duff cable but I've been using my for a while with no problems. Someone I know has young kids and they have wrecked 3 official cables this year already and he says his one is still as good as new after a few months. They are strong resilient cables, the extra length comes in handy as well.

Back
Top Bottom