*** The Official Fifa 16 Thread ***

Associate
Comes out at midnight here. Going to pick up a copy tomorrow afternoon then have a late night! Can't wait! Really liked the demo.

Worth pre-ordering and paying a little extra to get some random packs? Or just pay for some fifa points?

The 40 packs come one every week for 40 weeks so i would suggest fifa points.

Having said that i bought some fifa points and i have the super deluxe pre-ordered. Considering i wasn't even buying fifa 16 a month ago i am already skint lol

Don
I'm struggling to see the point of the body movement analogue stick? It doesn't fool anybody?
Played 10 FUT games now, still getting to grips with it, so many players just opting for lobbed through balls and none of them work, defenders are a lot quicker off the mark to get to the ball everytime. I often don't feel that in control of my players, they seem very sluggish doing what I ask, it's very hard to keep hold of the ball.

Soldato
I went on tonight after the patch and won 3 UT games on the bounce, I have to say it didn't feel as sluggish as it did yesterday but the passing was still hard (having to pick it better)

Soldato
Could someone please check to see if the game has coop 2v2 season online (play with a friend locally).

Last edited:
Soldato
This doesn't sound great

I went on tonight after the patch and won 3 UT games on the bounce, I have to say it didn't feel as sluggish as it did yesterday but the passing was still hard (having to pick it better)

I saw a guy from EA confirm on the FIFA forums that the patch didn't change anything about the gameplay, so it much just be a placebo thing.

On a different note, I did some of the dribbling skill things this morning, and although it was only against AI I found that using the right analogue stick to burst away from defenders was a good way of beating the man.

Also, how long has the skill stick not required a hold of LT/L2 to pull off tricks? I ALWAYS hold LT/L2 when doing tricks as I thought you had to, but it seems like I was wrong. Has that always been the case?

Last edited:
Associate
Is there anyway to get cheaper fifa points like at the start of 15 where you could buy from the indian store but they patched it out ?

I really fancy some points to get me a good start but i grudge the full price.

Soldato
Just asked for a refund from CD Keys as they haven't send the code yet and instead I've bought via the US Xbox store and it was so much easier than I thought.

I changed my region on Xbox.com, then I added a $60 gift card that I bought from Amazon.com (by adding a US address to my address book), and then just bought FIFA 16 via Xbox.com using the gift card. Cheaper, and it means I should be able to play tomorrow :)

Is there anyway to get cheaper fifa points like at the start of 15 where you could buy from the indian store but they patched it out ?

I really fancy some points to get me a good start but i grudge the full price.

Are you on Xbox or PS4?

Back
Top Bottom