Mad Max

Associate
Only just got this and was wondering are there no camera view options as the camera sway is of putting at times, is there an in car point of view or closer to the car view. The games really good apart from this.

Associate
Only just got this and was wondering are there no camera view options as the camera sway is of putting at times, is there an in car point of view or closer to the car view. The games really good apart from this.

Double tap down on the d-pad for first person view. Very immersive but makes it slightly harder imo.

Soldato
Same.

Ive been playing it non stop when Ive had the time, its like most open world games where it can get a little repetitive but at the same time theres many different things you can do to mix it up a bit.

Im still in Jeets territory and have done loads of stuff, really need to crack on with the story missions! , I have got to side tracked beefing up the strongholds.

Soldato
Bought this yesterday, so only played about an hour, really enjoying it so far but one thing that i don't like is the camera while driving the car, i want it to lock to the car but movable when i want.

Soldato
Can I get a TL;DR of this vid? I'm at work so can't watch it :p

why users are giving the gamer higher score than the press and how gamers will tolerate more of the same in terms repetitive content as long as its good where as the people doing review are looking for the next big thing and how the game tries to be different or unique to other games in it's field. He also talked about other cases of differences between user and press reviews e.g the transformer movies.

Soldato
I wish I had grabbed this on Xbox rather than PS as I'm finding the buttons on the PS4 pad hard to use at speed. Tbh I found the same with batman so should have known. I find the Xbox pad a lot easier to use button wise.....

Soldato
I'm getting some bad slowdown and stuttering on this on Xbox one now. It seems random but it goes into almost a slideshow for a bit then returns to normal.

I'll await the "Should have stuck with PS4" comments..... :D

Soldato
I'm getting some bad slowdown and stuttering on this on Xbox one now. It seems random but it goes into almost a slideshow for a bit then returns to normal.

I'll await the "Should have stuck with PS4" comments..... :D

"should have stuck" na i had a case over very bad slowdown on the PS4 only happened once just after a storm, it was running at like 5 fps, it did clear it self a few seconds later though.

Back
Top Bottom