• Iphone 6s+ - Gold: 128gb

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 64gb

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 128gb

Votes: 17 4.4%

• Total voters
Associate
Not compatible in what way? I got a call on there. I didn't answer because I didn't want to speak to the person at the time, but it still came through lol.

really? when I open it, it tells me my handset's not compatible....can't call or txt with it.

checking the recent app store reviews it seems like i'm not alone :(

64gb 6S+ here

Soldato
Appears you're right, just tried making a call to my other number, and it crashed as the call seemed to connect.

I never use it anyway, even though my signal is crap in my house.

Soldato
I'm enjoying the battery life too, such a welcome change from my Note 4.

I took it off charge at around 8 AM, used it quite a bit throughout the day for reddit/web/facebook and had music playing for a few hours. Then more usage in the evening, at the gym, and a couple of hour's browsing before bed. Even after all that it still had around 15% left. My Note would have needed a charge by the time I left work!

It's not the mythical multi-day battery life that some are claiming, but I'm guessing my usage is a fair bit higher than them.

I use mines a lot and it won't last until evening. Then again I use my phone for work as well which involves a lot of email (which is push) and stuff. My Z2 which I had before I moved to Apple lasted longer with the same usage.

Associate
My 6s plus arrived this morning, paid the extra £20 to receive early because I'm impatient.

WOW! The big screen is perfect for me and it's made me realise how small the regular 6 was.

Took me ages to apply my Anker tempered glass screen protector because of my OCD, everything being perfectly alligned :D

It's so snappy, big and awesome. I love it. I have no issue with buying an iPhone every year, it's really my only "big" commerical purchase anyway.

Associate
walked into apple bromley this morning and picked up a 6s+ and got £85 for my knackered 5 which i was pleased with considering its lock button no longer worked and it was covered in dents.

lovely bit of hardware, very good upgrade from the 5!

Associate
Iphone 6s Plus 64GB silver ordered :)

I went from a normal 6plus to a samsung S6 edge.. Good phone but, battery is poor and can be buggy.

Back to apple for me, :) so I can link it up with an Ipad pro hopefully! .. exciting times!

Associate
So the iPhone 6 I sold to my dad is only locked to O2/Giffgaff, however he got himself a BT sim and obviously it won't see it until it's unlocked. Is he likely to get charged for the 12 month contract? He hasn't activated the sim yet.

Permabanned
Just ordered mine... 128GB rose gold...

Iphone 6s Plus 64GB silver ordered :)

I went from a normal 6plus to a samsung S6 edge.. Good phone but, battery is poor and can be buggy.

Back to apple for me, :)

Same for me... The S6E is a nice phone but the battery is terrible and I just don't get on with android, never have...

I really miss the battery life of the iP6+, even if it seemed to large for my taste

Last edited:
Associate
Just ordered mine... 128GB rose gold...

Same for me... The S6E is a nice phone but the battery is terrible and I just don't get on with android, never have...

I really miss the battery life of the iP6+, even if it seemed to large for my taste

Same,
I had iphone 6+

went to edge, yeah 6+ a tad too big when I'm in bed trying to use on hand but other than that was amazing so oh well.. gone for the 6s plus! haha. Now to sell the edge :)

Back
Top Bottom