*FREE* Rainbow six beta keys

Soldato
Wind your neck in.

He's got a point though, when posted freely like this it's

a) publically viewable through google and codes get nabbed by randomers

b) people who are members nab them and never even bother to thank the OP for the code they gave away.

It's why theres a special section for code giveaways that stop it happening ;)

Soldato
It didn't happen though :).

It does, regularly, it just isn't policed. From the rules in giveaway forum:

Quite simple really,

All codes are free, no money must change hands.

Do not post the full codes in your thread. Posting part of the code is permitted

NO swapping codes in here, that's what the MM is for.

Please close your thread when all codes have been given away.(See announcement)

No feedback(trust) can be left. The trust system is purely for MM transactions.

that was added purely because of people just whipping them away, all it takes is a thank you as you have posted yourself, but some people won't do that, especially if theyre not a forum member.

Associate
I have these 3 left, As far as i am aware you can use them on any console and use them on Uplay or Steam:

W9VU-8MMB-REAC-KKKY
L3CF-YEHG-LY3A-9N4Y
LB8E-BQAF-ARFM-8LHC

Associate
RVRE-6TCP-MU99-BBBH - used
VYLH-TJ8U-86AG-HLYL - used
GXRA-AYG3-9X9M-CCTV
QJYR-9TGN-VP43-WRV9

pc

Wouldn't recommend though :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Just FYI - I'm sure no-one else is a stupid as me but when you go on the website to redeem the key, DON'T just sign up for the closed beta because it just puts you on a waiting list and doesn't let you redeem a key!

I assume you click on "Redeem your guaranteed access code"?

Now my UPlay account is already registered for the waiting list and I can't redeem any of the keys posted!!!

**** :(

Soldato
Just FYI - I'm sure no-one else is a stupid as me but when you go on the website to redeem the key, DON'T just sign up for the closed beta because it just puts you on a waiting list and doesn't let you redeem a key!

I assume you click on "Redeem your guaranteed access code"?

Now my UPlay account is already registered for the waiting list and I can't redeem any of the keys posted!!!

**** :(

Nope, you have to redeem it through the uPlay software.

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/60/3888/how-do-i-register-a-new-game-in-uplay/kA030000000eT77CAE

Soldato
If the keys run out NVidia are giving them away, search NVidia rainbow six beta and you should find it. Register, they send you a code to reserve your key and within 24hrs you get it in your email.

Soldato
How do you activate this via Steam? I've signed up for the beta and had my email acceptance but when I follow the steps to activate on Steam (I don't really want to have to download Uplay!) I get "Invalid Product Code"!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom