Are tattoos passé yet?

Caporegime
As long as someone can look respectful in the scenario they're in, I couldn't give a hoot what kind of tattoo they have. A person could show up to work in a high ranking business with their body plastered in tattoo, but if they're all covered up, who cares.

they can show up with them visible in plenty of places these days

Soldato
OP
Surely what someone does to their body is no concern of yours?

So if you are single (no judgment, just sayin'..) then your future partners body and potential parent of your children) is no concern of yours?

Do you really have no preference wether he/she is covered with quotes from 'Twilight' or the bible or countdown or Adele or Breaking Bad or whatever?

Sure, you'd see past that because you love them, but are you really saying you'd have no preference?

Last edited:
Soldato
It's the people who have them all over their arms, chest, neck, legs etc that irritate me.

Oh that's your baby's name? Good for you...

I dislike tattoos. Mainly because most people who get them get really tasteless tattoos done.

I know one guy who has "scrolls" on both of his forearms with his kids' names written on the scroll.

Now the concept alone for me is just too tacky. But what makes it worse is that they've been done quite badly, so they've ended up looking like two rolls of used toilet paper, and his kids' names? They look like smeared poo.

They are truly awful tattoos. I can appreciate the artistic merit of very well done tattoos but I'm still not a fan of the permanence of them as I don't really get the need to have it permanently there.

The silver lining of tattoos for me, it was a big clue which girls have mental issues and managed to avoid 99% of them for a stress free life.

I quite dislike tattoos, I find them to be quite tacky most of the time. However I'd love to know how you've determined that girls who get tattoos have mental health issues?

Associate
Why do you care about whether other people get tattoos or not? Are you one of these people who needs to be angry about something all the time?

Associate
That's a really crap argument. It's so subjective it's not even worth the wear and tear on the keyboard.

Some people find tattoos attractive, some don't. Same with piercings. Some people like bums, some like legs. Some like certain accents. They're all one small part of a whole person, their tattoos or piercings or accent or body shape doesn't define them. I'd gladly forsake some crappy tattoos for the right person.

Soldato
So if you are single (no judgment, just sayin'..) then your future partners body and potential parent of your children) is no concern of yours?

Do you really have no preference wether he/she is covered with quotes from 'Twilight' or the bible or countdown or Adele or Breaking Bad or whatever?

Sure, you'd see past that because you love them, but are you really saying you'd have no preference?
I'd judge them because they have quotes from Twilight or the bible, not because they have a tattoo.

Associate
I quite dislike tattoos, I find them to be quite tacky most of the time. However I'd love to know how you've determined that girls who get tattoos have mental health issues?

Thanks you've just opened the door for him here. He'll use me as an example and then make huge broad sweeping generalisations that insinuate a woman making a choice about her own body equalling mental illness.

Soldato
Thanks you've just opened the door for him here. He'll use me as an example and then make huge broad sweeping generalisations that insinuate a woman making a choice about her own body equalling mental illness.
Let's face it, you're volunteering to get stabbed lots of times to have ink inserted into your skin, that's at least slightly mental :p

Soldato
I for one think women with tattoos are especially gorgeous

34xlshg.jpg

Associate

If you're single and tattoos bother you enough to rule someone out as a future partner, my advice would be not to enter a relationship with them.

You're welcome.

Caporegime
I for one think women with tattoos are especially gorgeous

34xlshg.jpg

well she is pretty regardless of the tattoos - though the tattoos let you know a couple of things:

1) it won't take many dates to get her to put out

2) that is a good thing as you won't want to date her for long - she's likely a bit unstable

Soldato
Lol I don't know where some of these sterotypes are coming from.

Tramp stamp tends to be linked with an easy pull but personally I think tattoos like the above image are quite nice(maybe not so much when she's older). There's a huge difference between (subjectively) tasteful ones like the above image and the others that are kinda weird like lyrics/names/faces/bad artists/etc.

Soldato
well she is pretty regardless of the tattoos - though the tattoos let you know a couple of things:

1) it won't take many dates to get her to put out

2) that is a good thing as you won't want to date her for long - she's likely a bit unstable

Yet I doubt you'd even had the balls to speak to her let alone try and get her to put out.

You really should keep quiet instead of proving to everyone what an idiot you can be!

EDIT: and anyone can only post bad images to prove their point, but anyone with a brain knows you can have awesome pieces of artwork too: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=a...ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMI_pHS4Nm7yAIVxVUaCh3H2wKz

Back
Top Bottom