*** The Official Fifa 16 Thread ***

Associate
Hi All,

Is it possible for two people to play their ultimate teams against one another on the same PS4 Console?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

svan

Soldato
Man i am so afraid of giving away penalties in the area, i just let in goal after goal. It's a joke, if i touch them then it's a penalty and if i don't then it's a goal.

Just spent the whole game bossing someone who had a much better team than me, 88th minute he runs rings around my defence because of the above and scores.

It's making me so nervous when defending, everything is a penalty.

/edit. **** this game, same thing again hammered him the entrie fricking game, i went in for a tackle and instant penalty.

Last edited:
Soldato
That's me done for tonight, two games in a row i get done over by the crappy refs then last game 2-0 up and dominating and guess what happens? Yeah they become gods of football and tear me to shreds, can't pass, tackle, shoot, cross, defend the lot.

Don
I do wonder why they bother with player ratings in this game, played against a 4222 team with Di Maria and IF Ben Arfa at CAM's then two 75 rated players Braithwaite and Toure. Both with unbelievable finishes for 75 rated players, so silly.

Caporegime
Nope :)

My passing and possession based game is wasted on Fifa so until EA produce an AIDS free version that allows me to produce the kind of magic that very few players will ever be capable of producing I'm staying well clear.

Soldato
Man i am so afraid of giving away penalties in the area, i just let in goal after goal. It's a joke, if i touch them then it's a penalty and if i don't then it's a goal.

Just spent the whole game bossing someone who had a much better team than me, 88th minute he runs rings around my defence because of the above and scores.

It's making me so nervous when defending, everything is a penalty.

/edit. **** this game, same thing again hammered him the entrie fricking game, i went in for a tackle and instant penalty.

You are not alone. I usually play pretty dirty, but in the box now I'm fnding myself backing off so much because I'm worried about breathing on someone that I end up just letting people run past me. It's almost better to let someone through and have a shot on goal, hoping they either miss or your keeper saves it, than to try and tackle them and risk giving away a penalty.

Just packed Hero Aguero!!!

Motherfu-

Soldato
If it makes you feel any better I've been completely gash since I picked him up. Played 4, lost 3 and drawn 1. Very different player to Costa, seems to work the channels a bit too much for my liking but I am using a different formation so it might take some time to get used to.

Given that he is out injured for the next 5 or 6 weeks I can only see the price of this card rising, so if I don't get on with him I may just cash out and use the money elsewhere.

Soldato
FIFA 16 requires passing and possession otherwise you'll get dominated!

Yep I like dominating (;)) so it's a much more rewarding game this year, for me. Still I find the pace is too even now, I think if they sorted that it would be even better. And the fouls the refs give away that aren't even fouls..

Back
Top Bottom