Police hunt gang of ARMED Afghan illegal immigrants 'who shot at two brothers after jumping out of a

Soldato
Armed police were crawling all over Madeley last night.

Apparently a group of about five or six young men jumped from a wagon, opened fire on a couple of farmers who found them hiding on their land and have now disappeared into the countryside. Makes me wonder if this group wasn't sneaking into the country to carry out some form of attack.

Last edited:
Permabanned
You see a Polish national on a street wearing adidas tracksuit and you wish they all got deported because clearly only immigrants are like that.

You see a white benefit chav wearing a hoody shouting "u wot m8" and it gives you a nice tingle below waist and makes you proud to be "British"

Associate
It is so weird, its almost like BBC news and discussion I listen to on radio 4 most of the day forget to mention these incidents, but then again, they are really quite busy finding sob stories and producing pro immigrant plays so who can blame them.

Caporegime
Where did the weapons come from?

any number of places - it isn't like they were necessarily searched at a border, they've jumped a fence or walked across some EU border, had free movement across the EU then managed to get themselves smuggled into the UK

Soldato
Right up the road from me... Great stuff.

We are just too spineless to do anything about this type of thing. Still following foreign news and non MSM and low and behold the UK press is not reporting half of what's going on.

Am now increasingly convinced that these are not desperate people. A minority are but the rest are here for more insidious purposes. Heard I think it was ITV call it (referring to smugglers) the new slave trade... Yea lol great use of words to link a connection of people who truly suffered vs the iPhone wielding youths running around in pairs of £70 Nike air max and some clothes given from a charity.

Another reason to not watch UK telly.

Soldato
Flog_Dead_Horse.gif

Back
Top Bottom