*** The Official Fifa 16 Thread ***

Permabanned
If it makes you feel any better I've been completely gash since I picked him up. Played 4, lost 3 and drawn 1. Very different player to Costa, seems to work the channels a bit too much for my liking but I am using a different formation so it might take some time to get used to.

Given that he is out injured for the next 5 or 6 weeks I can only see the price of this card rising, so if I don't get on with him I may just cash out and use the money elsewhere.

Not sure injuries affect anything.

Soldato
for any of you that are interested in Fifa YouTubers and dislike immensely the vast majority of chavs on there, Sam5000 is finally back :cool::cool:.

Soldato
GK: Howard - 3K
RB: Darmian or Coleman - 3.5-4k
CB: Ogbonna - 2.5-3k
CB: Okore - 2.2 - 2.6k
LB: Montreal / Rose - 1k-1.2k
CDM: Fernando - 1.5-2k
CM: Henderson - 2.5k
CM: Barkley - 4k
LW:Montero - 1-1.5k
RW:Townsend - 1-1.5k
ST: Rondon - 4k

That's 29k at max prices and gives you 6k+ to play around and get subs or get better.

Good cheap subs i'd say are Naismith, Sigurddson, Cameron Jerome for CM/Strikers.

http://www.futhead.com/16/squads/2826322/

Something like that would cost you 36/37k at highest price, less if you get them cheaper and that including the bench and would be pretty solid.

/edit. As you get more coin then pump it into your LW/RW and Striker.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hah, just lost 2 games on the trot and drew one i should have won.

First one, ref just kept giving everything to him so in the end i gave up as i couldn't do anything as everytime as everything resulted in a freekick or penalty.

Second one i got a straight red for a shoulder barge and the game tilted his way, he kept just spamming skills and due to being one down i got over run and was losing 2-0 and couldn't do a thing. So i tried to see how many red cards i could get for fun, so i didn't rage. I got 2 and almost a third.

Last one 2-0 up, then all of a sudden his front two turn into top legend stat cards and score 2 goals in 3 minutes. He goes a third up, then i can pass and play again and score and it carried on to a draw.

This game at times makes me want to break many many things, thankfully i'm resisting but god it's rage inducing.

Back
Top Bottom