Kids Tablet

Associate
What's the best tablet for kids these days?

Ideally I'd like to have one that has a full fledged kids mode with a simple interface, with a SD card slot so I can lump a 128gb card (is that even possible for a kids tablet?) in for films/shows for the little one.

Cheers.

Soldato
Don't get a Nabi 2. Got one for my son last Christmas and it's utterly pap. Awful, buggy hardware and a screen that you can't see if you're 1 degree off centre.

The Hudl 2 with a bumper case is probably what he'll get this year, as mentioned above.

Associate
OP
Is 32gb the max limit for an SD card on a kids tablet then?

I'm looking to dump a ton of Disney films/tv shows on it but everywhere I'm looking it's saying 32gb.

Is the Samsung Tab 3 Kids edition any good?

img

img

Associate
Hudl2 for two 5 year olds last christmas with bumper case they sell. Still working fine. 64gb card works fine though they only list support for 32gb. Have kodi on it and all films and kids mode to limit time. Found a car charger that works so used down to south France in car etc. Very happy. Battery is not amazing but good enough for them as I limit few hours. Y only issue is android cannot use youtube account in kids mode.

I have load of films on 64gb cards as I used handbrake to make blurays better for small screen.

Back
Top Bottom