Nexus 5 2015 refresh

Soldato
Strange. I just tested it again and it definitely let me reserve and collect from the main shop in Manchester city centre, but in other stores I get the same message as you.

Soldato
Picked mine up from CPW today in Holborn (I did click and collect yesterday). Got the Ice coloured one. Very impressed so far, although one issue I have noticed is that the touchscreen seems less responsive when the device is on charge. I have seen this previously on a different phone when I used a cheap charger, but given this is the LG one it's not great! I've ordered a USB C to USB A cable so I can try my normal chargers tomorrow. I'd be interested to see if anyone else notices this.

Associate
So mad right now.

Carphone Warehouse are a joke

Ordered my nexus 5x 14 days ago, on Click and Collect. My order is still "in fullfillment" ie being processed, in spite of the fact that the guy in store had stock (that he can't give me)
So I've cancelled the outstanding order. This will take 3 days to process, then I can go in and buy a phone direct from his stock

so so mad! :(

Associate
What's with the Google store page, can you only buy the phone during the day? :confused:

I check all weekend with it saying 'Coming Soon', I check several times during Monday with options to buy, I get back home and it returns to 'Coming Soon'. :(

Soldato
What's with the Google store page, can you only buy the phone during the day? :confused:

I check all weekend with it saying 'Coming Soon', I check several times during Monday with options to buy, I get back home and it returns to 'Coming Soon'. :(

The 5X? Shows as available to buy for me.

Associate
Last edited:
Soldato
So mad right now.

Carphone Warehouse are a joke

Ordered my nexus 5x 14 days ago, on Click and Collect. My order is still "in fullfillment" ie being processed, in spite of the fact that the guy in store had stock (that he can't give me)
So I've cancelled the outstanding order. This will take 3 days to process, then I can go in and buy a phone direct from his stock

so so mad! :(

I had same issue. But he cancelled my order and used my payment as a gift voucher to purchase one of his stock. Finally found someone who works for CPW with competence

Back
Top Bottom