Nexus 5 2015 refresh

Associate
I can easily make the N5 last about 1.5 days with my use. I don't think I'll have any issues with the N5X.

I can make my Nexus 5 last a long time by not using it too! ;)

It's the one thing I hate about the N5, it just can't survive a full day of moderate use and I'm surprised I've had the phone so long really. Hopefully those reports about the battery life of the N5X are incorrect.

Soldato
I can make my Nexus 5 last a long time by not using it too! ;)

It's the one thing I hate about the N5, it just can't survive a full day of moderate use and I'm surprised I've had the phone so long really. Hopefully those reports about the battery life of the N5X are incorrect.

I use mine just for general internet, emails, Facebook, youtube and whatsapp. That's about it. Less when I'm at home. I guess I'm a light user and less dependant on a phone than most other people.
To be fair, I had an iPhone at one stage and it lasted me 3 days per charge. That was a work phone so only for calls at work (obviously not busy then)

Soldato
Would throw money at that so quickly, 6p looks awesome expect the damn size :(

Fully agree. I think if the spec came out the same and a bit smaller form like the n5x then they would see a device that would dominate.

All depends on the sales figures. They obviously could see the 6 had a market seeing as they made that the premium.

Saying that, both devices are made over in Korea/China. They tend to think bigger is better. I've never seen so many large phones until I came to work over here.

Associate
Google play order has arrived. Overriding first impression is the fingerprint reader and extra screen size are great. The vibrate motor however is like a gnat and is going to 'bug' me!!

GT3

GT3

Soldato
Well happy with the phone now ive sorted a nano sim. Screen protector even went on with no drama! Certainly a decent upgrade from my first gen moto g.

Will report what battery is like etc later in the week!

Associate
Nice improvement on the 5, only thing bugging me is my backup syncing is not working correctly, so apps, app data etc i'm having to do manually which is abit annoying, nexus 4 to 5 was easy.

Setup new device for example says its completed but doesnt actually do anything. Bah well, i had too much rubbish on the 5 anyway.

LzR

LzR

Associate
Thanks for the info on battery life, that's the only thing stopping me from ordering, further feedback would be appreciated. This will be my phone for the next two years so i need to make the right choice :)

Jay

Back
Top Bottom