** CSGO STEELSERIES 'RIVAL FADE' COMING SOON - FORUM MEMBERS: WIN ONE NOW **

Man of Honour
My most memorable moment is definitely going 34-5-4 by half time in a full GE lobby.
I was just going to post the screenshot, but noticed the 15th round was an OK ace so I clipped it up as it's mildly more interesting :p
I've had more spectacular aces, clutches, nutty shots. But will never dominate a game of CS as I did that day.

M8CL8DL.png

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
guys. you need to be obeying the forum rules.

anyone with inappropriate usernames or swearing in the videos will just have their posts removed.

Associate
Here is my very first ace, I think around Gold Nova 2. At the time it felt amazing, now I find it very painful to watch back! A little embarrassing , but pleased that I am a much better player now.

jfcLlxl.png

Associate
Well here goes, doubtful winning submission but my two favourite video of CS:GO

2LiSwqR.jpg.png

This is my favourite and its a crying shame i didnt record my voice because i actually shouted in a Thor like voice 'i am going to knife you' XD

Not sure if we are allowed more but i'll add this just because im proud, tec-9 headshot only ace :)

Thanks for watching if you did :)

Last edited:
Associate
Here is my player card

csgo%20player%20card_zpsgzw1vykl.jpg

And here is my highlight, I had a few to pick from but this video makes me chuckle to this day. I'm sure you'll find it funny too :p

Soldato
an old picture of my playercard as im not able to get to my computer for a few weeks due to house renovation. but here is my submission

IgpjyHW.jpg

Associate
09772bff93abf13c40b3936767fb5e92.png

my current rank,
my highlight is from a faceit competition in which we were every much out gunned and out played.
at the time of this video the score was 15-1 to them... we didn't have much hope of wining, but we never gave up! anyway, enough of the cringe stuff, hope you enjoy :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom