Multi-Sim contracts

Associate
ideally I need a contract that has >300 minutes, >300 texts, & >2GB data, and the data can be shared across 2 different sims for very little (or no) extra cost.

Does such a thing exist?

Most places I've seen so far operate in the way as you basically have to purchase 2 contracts, but the data can be shared between them, but I don't want any calls or texts on the 2nd sim (I intend to put that sim into my car, for the use of connected services)

I don't want to have to get a whole contract, just so I can have a sim in my car, as the amount of data isn't worth it, hence why I'm looking if there's something that can do it at very little extra cost.

Does anyone know of anything that may suit my requirements?

Soldato
Not entirely sure what you mean unless you can't have calls or texts on the car sim for compatibility reasons, otherwise why would it matter if it does?

Anyway EE do shared data contracts.

Associate
OP
Not entirely sure what you mean unless you can't have calls or texts on the car sim for compatibility reasons, otherwise why would it matter if it does?

Anyway EE do shared data contracts.

It's not that it can't have calls/texts, they just wouldn't be used, so I don't need a contract with them.

I'll have another look into EE, but when I looked, it didn't look like they were very keen on actually giving you any information that isn't the standard advertising BS.

basically you need a just data for the car, I don't know any network that wont charge you some sort of rental for the second sim

Essentially yea, I have no problem paying a bit extra for it, but I don't want to end up spending £10-£15/month extra just for the sake of it (especially when I could just tether my phone instead)

Back
Top Bottom