**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Caporegime
Just of live chat again... Yes I am impatient :o

Women looked into my order and said she has processed my order and that I should receive dispatch email soon (this was about 30-40 minutes ago), still nothing, however, my available balance is showing £440 less than the actual balance so fingers crossed.....

Soldato
Just of live chat again... Yes I am impatient :o

Women looked into my order and said she has processed my order and that I should receive dispatch email soon (this was about 30-40 minutes ago), still nothing, however, my available balance is showing £440 less than the actual balance so fingers crossed.....

were you able to get a tracking number off her?

Associate
Patience isn't our virtue right now!.. Back to herself's old N5 until the tank arrives.

In other news, before the N5X went back, it got a small OS update... Camera stability was massively improved and the phone felt faster again. Noticed a couple of reviews point out the same problem, whereas the N6P didn't exhibit it.

The reviews of both phones, along with my week with the N5X, give me that tingly tech feeling fit the big one arriving. Haven't even had Purchase Justification Reflex kick in either, which is scary for a 450 quid Angry Birds machine.

Soldato
Argh, can't decide if I should order now due to sheer impatience (and frustration with my laggy CM11 Note 2), or due the right, sensible thing and wait until other people can guinea pig it for me :D I'll have been paid then too...

Also, this seems interesting. http://www.androidcentral.com/expec...related&utm_medium=module&utm_campaign=nextv2

Does it apply to UK? If so, is it play store credit only (apps, books, music etc.), or will it apply to devices also? I rarely buy apps, so not sure it's worth it where I could save £10 in real cash by buying from CPW instead...

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Also, this seems interesting. http://www.androidcentral.com/expec...related&utm_medium=module&utm_campaign=nextv2

Does it apply to UK? If so, is it play store credit only (apps, books, music etc.), or will it apply to devices also? I rarely buy apps, so not sure it's worth it where I could save £10 in real cash by buying from CPW instead...

Apparently:

In the US, Google will offer a $50 Google Play credit to each new Nexus smartphone buyer. Anywhere else (including the US), all Nexus 5X and 6P users will be able to enjoy a free 90-day Google Music subscription.

Soldato
Except the 90 trial isn't available to us current subscribers. Bit of a kick in the balls from Google there really - wonder if its transferrable?

Associate
Except the 90 trial isn't available to us current subscribers. Bit of a kick in the balls from Google there really - wonder if its transferrable?

Should be, if you sign in with a different Google account on the phone and start from there... With the N5x there's no code in the box as such, just instructions on the supplied card that say "start Google Music and sign up from there, no other steps etc"... assuming it'll be the same for the N6P.

Would be nice for us subscribers to get some kind of equivalent reward in lieu of conditions of the trial excluding us, but hey ho, I'm reasonably happy with their thinking.

Soldato
Should be, if you sign in with a different Google account on the phone and start from there... With the N5x there's no code in the box as such, just instructions on the supplied card that say "start Google Music and sign up from there, no other steps etc"... assuming it'll be the same for the N6P.
May give that a try with a mates account...

Back
Top Bottom