United States Grand Prix 2015, Austin - Race 16/19

Caporegime
I have sympathised with Rosberg all season, I can't blame him for being so emotionally invested in F1, but there's no need for what happened today.

Not too sure what Vettel did that was 'disrespectful' either :eek:

He was just quiet in the green(white) room. Last race wit Rosberg not in there Vettel,Hamilton and Perez were so much more jovial, whenever Rosberg is in there he's a miserable so and so and brings all of them down. Hamilton beats Vettel, good atmosphere, Hamilton comes second to anyone without Rosberg in there, good atmosphere, Rosberg in there anything but winning and he's a black cloud.

Vettel just seemed a bit of a bad mood after Ham winning but it was really the above, out on the podium Vettel was obviously happy to celebrate with Hamilton.

Associate
Lauda and Wolff smirking with Rosbergs mistake tells you everything about that team.
I do wonder in a years time who they will put in next to him, I think Nico's attitude shows he isn't a Barichello or Massa but in reality he isn't ruthless when (not often) he does get chance to be next to Lewis. So it boils down to will he stay to get a few wins or jump ship - can't see their is much to jump to. Would Merc want to put someone like Ricciardo or Verstapen in the car next to Lewis cos they are very quick and take no prisoners.

Good race and why? - because mixed conditions takes the grip and dominance away. Always makes it more of a lottery. Cheering for JB more than anything. He still likes to race and have a go just wish they had a better engine.

Kimi and Button on the radio are quality. Alonso makes me chuckle he just doesn't give a monkeys atm.

Back
Top Bottom