** CRAZY SSD DEAL: SAMSUNG 250GB EVO ONLY £59.99 !! **

Soldato
Log in, it'll still show the shipping in your basket but when you click checkout, the next screen allows you to choose your shopping method, there you'll see a free option, either DPD or Royal Mail (item price dependant) ;)

Not for me Ive just tried to place an order with no option for free next day DPD only DPD 2 day and I did not even put my bank details in and its processed WHAT A PILE OF POO

Whats going on OC Internet Reference: OC3000549 ????

Associate
Log in, it'll still show the shipping in your basket but when you click checkout, the next screen allows you to choose your shopping method, there you'll see a free option, either DPD or Royal Mail (item price dependant) ;)

Nope it really isn't for some of us:

UZUttRF.png

Unless I'm being blind and missing something.

Free delivery makes the difference on it being worthwhile buying that order from here or going to another store because I'll save £6. If I was to take the RM Special Delivery for one day shipping it would be a £12 saving - just under 10% of the total.

Associate
I don't get free delivery (yet! :D )

But I can see a lot of people getting upset quickly unless that gets sorted.

Easily when it is often advertised in the top right hand corner of the forum...

Associate
Nice SSD. This thread isn't meant for the new site but... I know human nature is to dislike change but I do genuinely feel this new site is a lot harder to navigate and completely useless on a mobile device. Whereas the old one looked tired but I could navigate even in my mobile. Hmm!

Back
Top Bottom