New Site Feedback

Soldato
Not bugs but some ideas:

When you add a CPU, say a 5930x, where it says 'would you also like' - how about linking to all compatible x99 motherboards? Likewise when you add a board you may want RAM and graphics cards? You're not going to want to order another motherboard now are you?

I think the brand names are far too small on the products.

These 2 things will make it far more usable.

Associate
Small issue with sorting by price:
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/search/index/sSearch/gtx+980/sSort/3/sPerPage/12/sPage/3

Page 3 of my search ends on £279.95 then page 4 starts are £274.99 and a few others are out of place.

ocuk-bug2.png

Associate
Whoever put this in prod without testing should be fired haha

Can't imagine how much revenue you've already lost?!?!

Website crashing all over the place for me, had to buy elsewhere. :(

Associate
Absolute and utter ****e, if it ever loads it won't refresh if it's left for more than a few minutes.Irrelevant what browser is used.

Just utter rubbish.

Associate
Without trying to sound harsh on whoever developed the new site, it's clearly not ready for public consumption. Couldn't this have been handled in some kind of open-beta method until the bugs were ironed out?

Soldato
Without trying to sound harsh on whoever developed the new site, it's clearly not ready for public consumption. Couldn't this have been handled in some kind of open-beta method until the bugs were ironed out?

Hummm yes. How must testing was actually undertaken before pushing this live? It seems overly buggy for what you would expect for a new website release.

Soldato
Maybe I was imagining it, but didn't the old site have "RMA Status" somewhere under the account details?

Can't for the life of me find it on the new look...

Back
Top Bottom