• Iphone 6s+ - Gold: 128gb

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 64gb

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Iphone 6s+ - Silver: 128gb

Votes: 17 4.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
6s plus 64gb in sg received this week, going back next week. Three cosmetic manufacturing defects - two on the aluminimum front edge where connecting to the screen and one on the antenna band again where connecting to the front screen - not impressed.

Caporegime
Quick question, something I haven't been able to figure out. The missus doesn't seem to get any Facebook notifications on her lock screen even though in the settings and app itself I have it enabled.

Anyone know why that is?? Is it the app or iOS that is bugged?? Unless I'm missing something??

Soldato
Quick question, something I haven't been able to figure out. The missus doesn't seem to get any Facebook notifications on her lock screen even though in the settings and app itself I have it enabled.

Anyone know why that is?? Is it the app or iOS that is bugged?? Unless I'm missing something??

I have this problem and have never been able to fix it. Badge count updates, but I never get push notifications. Google suggests it might be an app connected to Facebook that is causing it, but I've yet to sit down on my laptop and delete all the apps and see if that fixes it.

Associate
I can't decide which iPhone to get :( Is the plus worth the extra? I have big hands and have tried it in the shop. I'm going to buy it sim free so I can put my 30 day contract sim in.

Associate
Coming from the 6, I ordered the 6s. But after a couple of days I was wondering if I made the right decision, as it didn't feel much like an upgrade and I was envious of the bigger screen. So I reserved and collected a 6s+. After 3 days with the 6s+ I returned the smaller 6s. Won't go back to the smaller screen now.

Soldato
I had a regular 6, and liked its size, and when trying the 6+ before the 6s was released, I didn't get on with it in store, and thought it was a bit too big.

However, when the new models came out I went ahead and got the 6S+, and at first I thought it was a bit too big, but within a day or two, I was completely sold on it and wouldn't go back to a regular size one now. The extra screen space is fantastic.

Soldato
I had a regular 6, and liked its size, and when trying the 6+ before the 6s was released, I didn't get on with it in store, and thought it was a bit too big.

However, when the new models came out I went ahead and got the 6S+, and at first I thought it was a bit too big, but within a day or two, I was completely sold on it and wouldn't go back to a regular size one now. The extra screen space is fantastic.

That seems to be the situation from probably 90% of people who use a larger phone.

Most people, myself included, were adamant they wouldn't want a "massive" phone before using one, be it 5" or 5.5"+, but after using one, very few want to go back to a smaller phone.

Associate
A lot of people say to me that the 6s+ is too big for a phone

Imo yes it's big for a phone but I never use it as such .. Most of usage is reading text email, flipboard , watching movies and other stuff .. As a phone I prolly make 1 to 2 calls a month !! So the bigger screen works for what I want

When I use other people's iPhone 5 it feels tiny and struggle to type on it lol

Associate
A lot of people say to me that the 6s+ is too big for a phone

Imo yes it's big for a phone but I never use it as such .. Most of usage is reading text email, flipboard , watching movies and other stuff .. As a phone I prolly make 1 to 2 calls a month !! So the bigger screen works for what I want

When I use other people's iPhone 5 it feels tiny and struggle to type on it lol

I think it's perfect and makes the regular 6/6s feel TOO small. I'd be happier if my plus was an inch bigger to be honest.. Maybe I have big hands.

Soldato
Got mine last night 64b gold version.

I have to say it's great so fast compared to a 4S found it hard to drink my tea this morning and use it one handed though. My wife and sis in law also got one but I can see them going back as they have smaller hands and might struggle with it.

I will not be parting with mine it's perfect.

Struggle getting the 3D touch just right sometimes it opens the delete wiggle instead.

Sticking a couple of Blu-Rays on it now to see how it looks in HD.

Planet Earth should be good to wow the colleagues.

:)

Soldato
couple of questions:

live photos, can you select a frame from them as a still, if not is it not a bit of a waste then?

Phone app peek, can you amend the short cut callers that get shown?

Soldato
with live photos... the photo you take is the still?

If you email it, it emails the photo you took, not the live portion.

The lice portion is before/after the photo...

i know but i assumed that the idea of it was that if you wanted a frame or two before or after where someone hadnt closed their eyes that you could get it, looks like you cant, im struggling to see the point then

Soldato
i know but i assumed that the idea of it was that if you wanted a frame or two before or after where someone hadnt closed their eyes that you could get it, looks like you cant, im struggling to see the point then

The idea of live photos is so you can make a moving photo sort of thing. Like a gif. What you mean is taking a burst of photos which I've just found you can do by holding down the camera button to take a burst of photos.

Back
Top Bottom