**** The Official Google Nexus 6P Thread ****

Associate
What was your original delivery date when you ordered and when did your order change to processing from pending?

Original delivery date was 2-4 November. It changed to "despatching from warehouse before 30 October" early last week, and changed from pending to processing this morning.

I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow, as I'm out of the country for a couple of days from Thursday!:rolleyes:

Soldato
Giving that I'll be on an AYCE 4G package and most things are cloud based nowadays, do you think 32GB will be enough once the OS is on? 32GB is really only going to be about 25GB usable so is that going to be enough? My phone currently has about 60GB on it but I'm wondering how much of that I actually need...

Soldato
Original delivery date was 2-4 November. It changed to "despatching from warehouse before 30 October" early last week, and changed from pending to processing this morning.

I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow, as I'm out of the country for a couple of days from Thursday!:rolleyes:

Snap the same as mine except mine is a 32Gb aluminium, so hopefully mine will despatch today too.

At least with parelforce if they can't deliver they leave the parcel at the post office.

Soldato
Seems backwards to release the 32GB first, surely if they did the 128GB first they would sell more even people that originally wanted 32 but also wanted it NOW would have spent the extra.

Soldato
Seems like Google are shipping the 32GB models before shipping any others? I'd have thought they'd desptach as they were ordered! They might get a Nexus release spot on one day......

They have stock of the 32 but not the 64 or 128 I guess. Reckon we're looking at middle of next week before 64/128 start to ship (come on Google... Prove me wrong by shipping tomorrow :D )

Back
Top Bottom