London to Shanghai by bicycle: Complete!

Man of Honour
OP
Did you use any eurovelo routes?

Yeah eurovelo 6 from Donaueschingen to Belgrade.

awesome stuff.

A regular roadbike must seem the most nibble thing ever now. That's some awesome distance.

The bike is much lighter running around Buckinghamshire at the minute! Although the rear hub and bottom bracket and wrecked so that is making it hard to cycle.

Nice job! I also really liked reading your blog, very inspiring.

Glad you liked the blog!

Man of Honour
OP
I can see the Casanova Tour coming up next. How I laid xx woman in each country I toured! You'll have a best seller doing that. :D

Haha would be a bit of an ego massage than the book I'm writing at the minute which is turning more and more into a global tour of me getting into various sketchy situations and trting to extracate myself from them...

Man of Honour
OP
Still massively impressed by this,
Where is the world are you these days James?

Quite a bump!

I'm living just outside London working as a .Net developer. Managed to get the job about two weeks after getting back.

Been a quiet year trying to get a house deposit together and playing catchup a bit on my career. Did a small trip to Romania and few months ago and got a big trip soon to South Korea and Japan as well as a return to Iran next October :).

Soldato
Still massively impressed by this,
Where is the world are you these days James?

According to his blog he's still walking/hiking parts of the Thames back/from source to London... He cycle toured Normandy and longboarded across a chunk of Belgium this summer.

Disclaimer: I stalk his blog once a week for work lunchtime reading material. ;)

Back
Top Bottom