Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Associate
Says mine got despatched yesterday, I've had no email... They always arrive next day for me from simply, I'm going to guess it'll be tomorrow anyways

Associate
Ah ok cheers. Still wondering if there will be a nuketown code inside. Asked the customer service twitter account earlier in the week and they said those codes were exclusive to another retailer. Also seen posts on the BO3 forums with people saying the same. Here's hoping!

Associate
Ah ok cheers. Still wondering if there will be a nuketown code inside. Asked the customer service twitter account earlier in the week and they said those codes were exclusive to another retailer. Also seen posts on the BO3 forums with people saying the same. Here's hoping!

Does anybody have any clarification on the Nuketown codes being exclusive to one retailer? Seems to be mixed messages going around at the moment.

Associate
It says on the call of duty forums that all initial pressings get the nuk3town code. Other shops just don't know, so they aren't able to say it does include it. I'm sure it will.

Back
Top Bottom