Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Soldato
CoD 4 :MW - best ever, probably. Treyarch are always such a dissapointment

The Treyarch games have always been my favourite CoD games.

CoD 3 and CoD WaW were the two best games in the entire series. I spent hours on hours in WaW. I ended up ranked 400 or something in the world in the hardcore war game mode. If they remastered that game I'd be all over it.

I'm probably never going to buy another Infinity Ward CoD game and I certainly won't buy another CoD game from the developer who Advanced Warfare. I don't even know what that developer is called.

If this game has gone too far into the Advanced Warfare style gaming I doubt I'll ever buy another CoD game at all. The beta was OK though so fingers crossed. Plus sticks and stones and zombie mode always add fun to the game so even if most of the MP game modes suck I'll be able to play those.

Caporegime
OP
Does anyone with PS4 know how to preload (or check if it's been preloaded)?

I would have presumed it would show on my storage area but it doesn't, and when I go to it on the PS Store, there's no 'download' option like I read there should be.

It's not in the library?

Did you preorder it a while back? Because if you did it may have been cancelled (no idea why but mine was and I had to preorder again).

Have you paid for it?

Caporegime
When are they gonna make a new engine for this game, it feels ten years old. This is being sold unless i have fun with mates online.

it already is on a new engine.

What exactly do you expect to change that hasn't materialized ? if you think the game feels too similar to previous games, that's done deliberately to avoid upsetting the die-hards who simply wouldn't buy the game if it was too different from what they know.

Soldato
Right finally managed to get into MP, loving this after hating AW. Last one i enjoyed was BO2 and even then it was that brilliant.

Just feels nice and online so far had no laggy problems.

Soldato
it already is on a new engine.

What exactly do you expect to change that hasn't materialized ? if you think the game feels too similar to previous games, that's done deliberately to avoid upsetting the die-hards who simply wouldn't buy the game if it was too different from what they know.

Haha what? its even more of a joke then. I dunno, its just the first CoD ive played on the current gen systems so was expecting something.... different?

I think I'm just too used to playing battlefield.

Soldato
Had a few games against bots to play all the maps. I think they're all pretty good. Combine is still my least favourite.
Had a couple of games online and connection seemed ok.
The Hardcore playlist it totally ****ed though. Normally it's TDM, KC, Dom and S&D. In this game it's TDM, FFA, CTF and S&D :eek: FFA and CTF over Dom and KC?! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom