Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Soldato
Blops3 has AFAIK gone back to connection based matchmaking rather than skill based. It makes the experience better as stuff you shoot dies but it does lead to situations where one side usually dominates. If everyone who has ordered it keeps playing then we should be able to have one or two parties going.

I assume parties will work similar to how they did on 360 as many of the 360 players have got this one. Which is basically just drop in a party when you get online and get picked up after the match has ended. This probably even more so as the PS4 still doesn't have the XXX has come online notifications.

The match making is making consider this. Skill based at least on Destiny doesn't work at all, they average the team so if your in the top 20% the rest of your team will be trash, compared too a team full of decent players all in the top 50% of the population. Some dude did a detailed posted with some guess work but it all seems legit. Then you get unbalanced teams with lag so lose lose.

Soldato
Just a general gripe, why do ppl care about kdr, having a decent kdr doesn't necessarily mean you are a good player, could just mean u are a camper, take 1 game I played last night, the opposing team all had a kdr of 2, my team was 1 and under and yet we still won the match, as they camped looking for kills rather than do the objective.

Permabanned
Just a general gripe, why do ppl care about kdr, having a decent kdr doesn't necessarily mean you are a good player, could just mean u are a camper, take 1 game I played last night, the opposing team all had a kdr of 2, my team was 1 and under and yet we still won the match, as they camped looking for kills rather than do the objective.

I don`t camp thank you grrrrrrrrrr

Soldato

I could care less about my K/D. K/D ratio is meaningless when playing objective based games like Domination, Search & Destroy and Demolition.

P.S I don't need no stinking k/d to tell me I'm terrible at FPS. :D

Soldato
The audio balance is awful in this in 5.1. Guns seem to shake my sub but the other noises are very quiet....

Noticing a fair bit of screen tearing today as well.....

Last edited:
Soldato
I really like the game but I really hate the randoms. So many people just running past flags instead of helping you capture them...... So it's just like any other cod :D

Back
Top Bottom