• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Soldato
Is this still active on the PC? Was thinking about re-installing it the other day. I assume it is as it's an amazing game.

I easily found some full EU servers to play in midday on Saturday so plenty lively enough, not loads to choose from but enough. Really good games, much prefer the gameplay/feel to BF3/4, I really hope that one day they'll make a BC3...

Soldato
Strangely, I ONLY play Arica Harbor Conquest. I love it. I think my ratio of full rounds played to Ace Pins won is probably around 2:1.

Any other map I generally suck...

It's one of the few games I play and now I can't run it :(

I have been thinking of upgrading and rebuilding, I guess I need to...

Associate
Strangely, I ONLY play Arica Harbor Conquest. I love it. I think my ratio of full rounds played to Ace Pins won is probably around 2:1.

Any other map I generally suck...

It's one of the few games I play and now I can't run it :(

I have been thinking of upgrading and rebuilding, I guess I need to...

Out of curiosity what's your player name ? I usually only play on the wbks 24/7 Arica server so might have bumped into you at some point.

Soldato
How is this game still better than BF3/4 man talk about taking less and making more!

Yeah i like BF:BC2 more than BF3 & BF4.

Saying that ive been playing Hardline and that's quite fun,i like how easy the sniping is in Hardline.

BF:BC2,BF3 & Hardline im decent at sniping,but in BF4 it feels way different to me.

Associate
Tried playing last night and also this afternoon, insane performance issues literally unplayable. Just done some browsing of the BC2 subreddit and found this - https://www.reddit.com/r/badcompany2/comments/3q5z8q/attention_current_nvidia_drivers_are_not_stable/

Basically the latest nvidia drivers are not stable while playing BC2, with the last stable driver for BC2 being 353.62. The only reason I updated my drivers was for the Battlefront beta and I only ended up playing that for 2 hours, time for a rollback.

Soldato
After years playing with the reload text bug (showing permanently on the screen even when just respawned) I finally just now looked up a fix for it and it's so simples - just a matter of turning off the on-screen hints!

Associate
This game plays soo much better on 24 player servers, the maps feel a lot less terrible. I had a round of Nelson bay CQ the other night, great game very competitive and before I knew it I'd been in the server for over an hour with most players on the server having 60+ kills. Had a few issues with high pingers being bullet sponges, but I think thats to be expected from a 5+ year old title.

Soldato
I cannot believe they haven't made Bad Company 3.

Because they still can't understand what they did to make it good.

I found it so much more fun to play MP than BF3.

I still have some issues with the maps though, typical DICE problems with maps being too narrow/chokey, especially ones like Port Valdez euuuh.

ooooooo got me tempted to reinstall this.......presume its in my origin.

I never uninstalled it. lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom