Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Associate
Enjoying the multiplayer at the moment but don't think ill do this campaign. Why do they have to make games 80% video nowadays. I buy a game to play it, not watch it. Done the first mission but I'm sick of waiting for the npc's to catch just to open a door or something daft
Will stick to multiplayer for now.

Soldato
Enjoying the multiplayer at the moment but don't think ill do this campaign. Why do they have to make games 80% video nowadays. I buy a game to play it, not watch it. Done the first mission but I'm sick of waiting for the npc's to catch just to open a door or something daft

I have no idea what is going on in the campaign I got bored and started skipping cut scenes and now I appear to be in the Matrix.....??????

Soldato
picked this up today and so when it eventually patched and updated I really enjoyed what little I have played so far, seems a better map design then AW which I gave up on as most of the deaths were from behind.

it seems slightly slower then COD:AW and the jumping/floating/wall running seems heavier then I was expecting (I missed out on the beta as the download corrupted so this is my first experience)

so far its fun but I prefer the option to unlock any gun at any time instead of waiting until high level to only loose it again when you prestige. with my current gaming run if I still own and play it next month its a winner.

Soldato

I have no idea what is going on in the campaign I got bored and started skipping cut scenes and now I appear to be in the Matrix.....??????

Exactly the reason why I refuse to do the campaign. I did the first mission, it just didn't interest me one bit. I'll stick to multiplayer and zombies.

Back
Top Bottom