Formula E 2015/2016 season

Caporegime
Seems their promotion of it hasn't improved through. I had no idea this was on, and have seen zero advertising about it either.

Even Glaucus hasn't updated the thread to give us the heads up!

Soldato
Was a pretty decent first race, just hope the top teams aren't able to dominate the others... Was good to see Dragon a 'customer' team doing a lot better than their seller.

I remeber seeing an advert for it last week some time so knew it was on this weekend, but it was only when I decided to check what time it was on when I realised it had already started!

Soldato
Enjoyed the race, although the picture quality on ITV Player was shocking. Checked Youtube and someone had it up in HD so watched that instead.

Slightly concerned that the teams lower down the grid using last year's parts will not be able to develop at all due to the freeze during the season, but I guess as the battery capacity is limited they'll be able to run full power for longer as I'd imagine efficiency is much of a muchness.

Soldato
Wasn't getting up to watch it so had the Sky box record it... except it recorded all the pre-show and the first 6 minutes once actually at the race, so didn't even see the start! Anyone else get the same?

Caporegime
Some good action there!

Just a though... This is an FIA series yes? With a single chassis which the FIA has had lots of involvement in, that has now been carried into its second year with little/no changes, right? So why does it have the high noses they banned from F1 for being really bad and unsafe? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom