**** Official Fallout 4 Thread ****

Man of Honour
Got my key from Greenmangaming instantly. Preloaded already. £32 with a voucher.

It feels safer and less dirty than using grey market vendors.

Safer, maybe, but less dirty? All they are doing is buying in bulk in countries where they are much cheaper and not taxed. Where do you think they are getting them? :p

Soldato
I just hope that the game is largely playable on release without any major bugs. I have been disappointed too many times with pre-order stuff, even though I went ahead and bought this one in June.!

Associate
Do you think that 4GB of RAM will be sufficient on Windows 7? I don't really have any background stuff running outside of Windows 7's own stuff.

It's not enough. Minimum specs are 8gb RAM, I doubt they would publish that figure if 4gb was adequate. Time to get your upgrade on.

Associate
Anyone decided on their starting stats yet?

I'm going with this.

S. 3 For Armorer.
P. 5 Was only going to go 4(Locksmith) but i fancy making my own grenades.
E. 5 Aquaboy.
C. 4 Attack Dog.
I. 6 Science For the Energy Weapon Mods.
A. 3 For Sneak.
L. 2 Only really interested in the extra ammo.

Associate
Since this is now out, has anyone tried it on less than min specs, my gfx is below the min but am only playing on a 1600 x 1050 screen. Don't went to spend 40 quid for nothing when I can't afford a new card until after Xmas. I do wish they would make a timed demo 30 mins would let me know.

EDIT - It's not the tenth? Hmmm I've gained two extra days!

Last edited:

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Since this is now out, has anyone tried it on less than min specs, my gfx is below the min but am only playing on a 1600 x 1050 screen. Don't went to spend 40 quid for nothing when I can't afford a new card until after Xmas. I do wish they would make a timed demo 30 moons works let Myer know.
Its not out, and what was the end of that quote trying to say?

Back
Top Bottom