Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Associate
I really want to like this game, but the connection issues are really starting to annoy.
Lost connection
Host migration
Laggy hit detection
People magicly appearing on killcams-instadeath.

Annoyingly it was really good yesterday and today its just been appaulling. They know its a popular game, why not sort servers/connections out. Its the same every year.

The servers have gone from 0 people playing on them to millions. Give it a couple of days and I'll be back to normal.

Caporegime
In what way? Seems very good to me.

Any more than two people in a party and you can forget it. Lobbies filling up to 16 people, putting three large parties together so that the lobby can't be split in to two teams, not finding games at all, etc etc.

Solo it worked flawlessly, add a friend and it starts struggling but still works. Three players or more is a non-start.

Soldato
Any more than two people in a party and you can forget it. Lobbies filling up to 16 people, putting three large parties together so that the lobby can't be split in to two teams, not finding games at all, etc etc.

Solo it worked flawlessly, add a friend and it starts struggling but still works. Three players or more is a non-start.

Oh I see. I haven't tried it with parties.

Soldato

Not that bad for everyone mate, played with a group of 5 last night including at least 3-4 guys from here and it was fine. It messed up a couple of times, but stopping and starting the matchmaking if it did would rectify that.

Soldato

That's typical COD for ya. I always get much better games connection wise when I play on my own. Which makes me think the game isn't on dedicated servers.

Soldato
It is, there's loads of them around Europe from what I can see.

I imagine it's the same hybrid system as past titles.

To be honest I know there are servers. I was just being an idiot :p Although the servers at the moment are very hit and miss.

For some bizarre reason Treyarch have taken the spawn delay timer out of HC TDM so it's instant spawning now. I'm really not happy about it. I'm pretty sure they're trying to get rid of HC with all the nonsensical decisions they're been making.

Soldato
I have it on PS4 and i'm loving it, not many problems, few laggy matches but most of all it's working fine and really enjoying it. It's up to you in the end though mate, give it a try and sell it on if you don't or keep it if you do.

Caporegime
OP
I love it when it works, which in a party isn't very often with the broken lobbies etc but it's very enjoyable when in a party and it works.

Solo I play hard point because the ransoms seem to actually play the objective in that mode unlike the others in Dom or KC who run passed flags/tags and sit in doorways overlooking flags.

Back
Top Bottom