Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Soldato
I'm still after a set up for myself. What perks are you using or find effective?

I actually cancelled my pre order for this and then couldn't help myself on release day! :p

Sixth sense, hard wired and engineer. Works well as you always know when somebody is coming and having engineer on shows you where the enemies uavs are straight away.

Associate
How much impact do you think playing on a monitor with low input lag vs a proper Tv has?
I would love an excuse as to why my reactions seem so f'./;.,g slow.

Caporegime
the input lag on most TVs is perfectly fine. You know when input lag is a problem when you can feel yourself pressing the button and it not showing on screen until much later

Soldato
Don't worry, you're not so special yourself ;) I spammed them to multiple people!

2600506-2041811479-tumbl_zpsnm4kjdhj.gif

Caporegime
Not that bad for everyone mate, played with a group of 5 last night including at least 3-4 guys from here and it was fine. It messed up a couple of times, but stopping and starting the matchmaking if it did would rectify that.

What console are you on? We're on PS4 and it was nothing but headaches, we didn't get in to a single game as a party of three or more.

This is just the usual CoD though, I suspect it'll be fixed in a few days as it usually is.

Soldato
Matchmaking when you're in a party is utterly broken in this game.
Playing with a few people from here and it just wasn't working; took ages to find games, people getting kicked, go into lobbies and it says 15/12 players, one time we somehow ended up in a private Zombies match, and the pings are just horrendous.
If I play on my own then my ping is usually around 30ms but playing in a party it's 130+ms, one game EVERYBODY in the lobby was on a 1 bar connection.
IMG_20151108_155628610_zpsorfzd3jc.jpg

IMG_20151108_155618207_zpstlz1tql4.jpg

Soldato
What console are you on? We're on PS4 and it was nothing but headaches, we didn't get in to a single game as a party of three or more.

This is just the usual CoD though, I suspect it'll be fixed in a few days as it usually is.

I'm on PS4 mate, last night wasn't bad matchmaking wise today was horrific.

I was playing with guys of here earlier and some weren't getting in, we ended up on different teams, ended up in a zombies game and so on.

First proper night of experiencing that, friday/saturday night were perfect but today was bad.

/edit. Was playing with Biron (2 posts up) exactly same problems he mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom