Call of Duty 2015/Black Ops 3?

Soldato
Activision support live chat.

Takes a while to connect to a person but once you do just say you never got a code, they just ask where you purchased and your psn id.

Google "nuketown hukd" it's working for everyone it seems.

Make sure you speak to one of the Activision Ambassadors as they will just ask you what platform and give you the code... :D

Soldato
Been trying out MP.

Really liking the Drakon! Reminds me of using the Dragunov in CoD4 :D

Are there any semi-auto ARs? I need me a FAL-analogue again :(

Yeah there is, I think it is second from bottom. I haven't unlocked it to use in MP but if you load a game against bots all the weapons are unlocked so you can test them out. I set each class with a AR primary, Overkill wildcard and an SMG secondry to test most of them out.

Associate
Make sure you speak to one of the Activision Ambassadors as they will just ask you what platform and give you the code... :D

Just tried that and they told me they ran out of PS4 codes about an hour ago and that I should try again after 8pm. Don't know if it would be a different result with the official chat as I can't even get to type at anybody on that.

Associate
ran out of codes my rear end.

They just use a code generator.

That's what I thought but I couldn't exactly call him a liar as I don't know how the ambassadors differ to the official support. It may be that the ambassadors have a bunch of codes to give out and only the official channel can generate them.

Soldato
I went on chat with one of the Ambassidors and they said they couldn't give me a code but rang the official helpline and he gave me one. For UK it is an 0845 number but I was only on hold for ~5 minutes.

Soldato
From memory it is a timed promotion so will be free to everyone but not until something like March next year.

Edit: On an aside note, does anyone know how you download something on your PS4 after redeeming the code on the app? After a google it will apparently start the download if the PS4 is in rest mode however mine is off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom