*** Official Fallout 4 - No Spoilers Allowed ***

Soldato
You don't have to assign beds just tasks like farming, guarding etc...

I have found the dog on the roof once. The game has lots of clipping and weird character actions.

Associate
That's what I'm hoping. Some of them though, like random huts with nothing in at all do just seem like space fillers and I'm not sure why it warrants a marker on the map but I'm sure it will all make sense by the time I've finished

That kind of carry on was in new vegas as well.

Associate
I only realised earlier that LB activated that special V.A.T.S mode, at no point did the game tell me about this. Perhaps I'm just used to hand holding in games now but some of the stuff is not very obvious. I'm really disliking the inventory system as well. I get that it's all on the pip boy and is stylised, but it doesn't make for a very user friendly experience.

I really hope I get more into this, kind of regretting buying it already to be honest.

Except the game does tell you about VATS when you are leaving the vault at the beginning. The section directly after leaving the overseers office!

Soldato
Stuck on a problem, about 25hrs in and
just leaving vault 75/6 only to come out the loading screen to a big stinking deathclaw in the corridor, it attacks instantly, resulting in insta deaths, just can't get passed and can't fast travel away, real frustrating

Soldato
What is the point of the settlements? I haven't really dkne anything with them other than basic water/defence needs to keep people happy - and i've ONLY worked on sanctuary.

Caporegime
Had a weird bug last night, fired up V.A.T.S to kill an enemy, and the game went onto the loading screen. Then I appeared falling through the floor firing, then appeared on the other side of the map.

I've seen some issues with missing textures as well, a full room for example was completely transparent.

Only game breaking bug so far has been a quest to clear an area, i've cleared it and the map says so but the quest still says 'Clear "x"'.

What is the point of the settlements? I haven't really dkne anything with them other than basic water/defence needs to keep people happy - and i've ONLY worked on sanctuary.

My understanding is you can build trading posts and stores with the right perks, they bring in caps based on your settlement sizes.

Last edited:
Soldato
I have found the dog on the roof once. The game has lots of clipping and weird character actions.

I can top that. In Sanctuary, I ran up to my main house and Carla and her Brahmin caravan were full on top of the tin roof of the house. The brahmin even had a little lie down up there like it was super ordinary....

I don't get annoyed at quirky bugs like that one every now and again, it gives me a giggle at least :p

Caporegime
I love quirky bugs. I was in the city in the mayor's office. I took the elevator down but Dogmeat didn't get on, so he just jumped off the roof while I was halfway down :D He zoomed past me and then asked for a stimpak, like hell I'm giving you one :D

Associate
My PIP Boy vanished last night. Could still hear the sound effects from changing tabs, but the graphics just wouldn't show. Save and reload fixed it, as with most of these little quirks.

Soldato
My PIP Boy vanished last night. Could still hear the sound effects from changing tabs, but the graphics just wouldn't show. Save and reload fixed it, as with most of these little quirks.

I had that happen last night, I didn't restart though and it appeared again after about 10 mins.

Also had the elevator glitch where it doesn't open again. That happens everytime i try to complete the mission.

Despite these things its still a great game, I'm really enjoying it.

Caporegime
I try to play this how I would if it was real life. So I'm currently in a bar with a Cockney robot barman (barbot?), getting blind drunk and chatting up the female singer. Good times.

Back
Top Bottom