*** Official Fallout 4 - No Spoilers Allowed ***

Soldato
Tried there, I have harvested lots but I can't even get the plants to show so I can place them somewhere, odd.

Issue is that some stuff you harvest doesnt allow you to plant it. You need to find say a Melon, Tato etc and you plant those. You have to enter the workshop menu, go to resources then food and when you make one youll see the blueprint thing for it so you can plant it.

Anyone else CBA with Power Armour? Not a fan of the battery/core mechanic so just sticking to normal gear. I play stealthy sniper type anyway so wouldn't work too well.

Soldato
What is the point of the settlements? I haven't really dkne anything with them other than basic water/defence needs to keep people happy - and i've ONLY worked on sanctuary.

You can grow stuff and get people to harvest it for you, and get purified water, also
Minutemen will come to your help if you let off a flare apparently. I haven't tried that yet

Soldato
Getting sidetracked by base building have just got some settlers to sanctuary...
Mild spoiler if you have not yet started the game
I wanted to build a perimeter wall but notice that on the map, the area is surrounded by water anyway. Is it worth walling the area off, or do raiders only ever come across the bridge?
Don't want to waste a load of resources / time!

Soldato
Getting sidetracked by base building have just got some settlers to sanctuary...
Mild spoiler if you have not yet started the game
I wanted to build a perimeter wall but notice that on the map, the area is surrounded by water anyway. Is it worth walling the area off, or do raiders only ever come across the bridge?
Don't want to waste a load of resources / time!

I also wondered this! I'm assuming they come from the bridge only - can anyone confirm?

Soldato
Just finished the main story and I really enjoyed it. Some parts were a bit boring but overall it was a good story I feel.

Now on to more important things like building large bases.

Soldato
Just finished the main story and I really enjoyed it. Some parts were a bit boring but overall it was a good story I feel.

Now on to more important things like building large bases.

Building bases is really fun, I can't build much yet though as I'm low on skill and resources.

I know fallout games are not about the graphics but I must say although some have said it's like fallout 3 graphics I'm actually finding the detail amazing in places, it really depends on what area your in I feel, Serpentine for instance is a bit bleak but go somewhere with a bit going on looks incredible!

Back
Top Bottom