Youview - multicast compatible routers

Soldato
Our HH5 doesn't give good wifi coverage so I wanted to change the router but have discovered that the r7500 I bought doesn't work with the youview sport channels. It seems to be to do with the router needing to support multicast which the r7500 doesn't. Does anyone know a good router with strong wifi that is youview compatible?

Soldato
Our HH5 doesn't give good wifi coverage so I wanted to change the router but have discovered that the r7500 I bought doesn't work with the youview sport channels. It seems to be to do with the router needing to support multicast which the r7500 doesn't. Does anyone know a good router with strong wifi that is youview compatible?

Get a pair of powerlines for your youview? That's what we did.

Associate

Billion 8800nl maybe

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the recommendations. In the end I went with the asus ac87u which is working flawlessly with BT tv and has much better wireless range.

Back
Top Bottom