** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

Associate
Still plenty available, though the 390's are selling insanely fast and we've not even updated our homepage or sent the deal e-shot yet. Absolutely crazy how fast things are selling.

£150,000 already processed on just deal stock. :eek:

I had the product page open which showed out of stock, but going via the BF sale found them :) Ordered a 390 :)

Btw, for delivery is there anyway I can get it delayed until next week at all? (Tuesday would be great) Worried it'll be left outside somewhere in all manner of weather if I miss it :)

Associate
I had the product page open which showed out of stock, but going via the BF sale found them :) Ordered a 390 :)

Btw, for delivery is there anyway I can get it delayed until next week at all? (Tuesday would be great) Worried it'll be left outside somewhere in all manner of weather if I miss it :)

You can do it with DPD, there is an option once it has been dispatched

Associate
Had difficulty finding the PSUs cos of them coming under PC Components and was expecting them in their own category, so for a while i thought it was a case of waiting for the database to update.

750-1000 watt decent PSU and we're gonna also have insane PSU deals from 9am :)

Managed to grab one of the Zalman 1250w +Plat @ 99.95. 39% off. Was that a good call? Seems like a cracking price, but i feel like im missing something :D
Its way more than i'd need, but then it ticks all the boxes and it seemed like the 800+ PSUs were £100+ and i was hoping for around 850w under the £100, at least this gives me options.

Soldato
Can't find anything that I want...guess it is may be a good thing, as I am already £500 down elsewere for this week's Black Friday week, and will be further £200 down today after I go visit RicherSounds.

It's a shame that there's no decent enough deals for the Freesync monitors.

Back
Top Bottom