Trump Mocks disabled reporter and attacks NYT

Soldato
It is not by definition a line, though i can understand how you can define it so.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=origin+of+the+word+spectrum

Used in context the latin word we use today refers to a judging on something or someone with respect to the image that is shown. Doesn't have to be linear.

Don't know why you have ardently correct people on definitions and argue semantics, not relevant in this conversation about trump. Peoples political opinions on the matter are, which is what was being discussed. Saying a linear representation is as equally redundant as a multi-dimensional representation is ridiculous, as it is those extra axis which define more views and characteristics of the individual, though i agree that an x and y graph wont cut it for the amount of stupid out there.

Taken from your link:

used to classify something in terms of its position on a scale between two extreme points.

Two points.

Soldato
I hope he gets in even if just for four years, he will be kept in check to a larger degree if he does get in. Not much else to say, Trumps gonna Trump. He has some good ideas and not afraid to air them. He is very pro Israel which will raise some eyebrows, very 2nd amendment as you would expect from a right winger. He believes in creating jobs and cutting down on trade deficits. Does he really understand the potential volatility of global relationships is the big question, or does he care.

Caporegime
Crime Statistics Bureau - San Francisco :p:p

It's almost as bad as as this graph Jason Chaffetz used at a planned parenthood meeting!

2nreqgg.jpg

Soldato
OP
Because its off topic:

Taken from your link:

Two points.

Not sure why your still posting OT and about semantics when its irrelevant or why you decided to cherry pick a quote from one of the links.

spectrum.png

We were talking about ORIGIN not how its used. As someone who has studied spectra as much as the next Physicist i can tell you that a spectrum is not defined as a line, which was the original dispute and your story on the words origin was false. Not that it matters AT ALL considering we are not debating spectrums.

Please drop the OT corrections and condescensions, the thread doesn't need it and its not relevant. We are talking about trump, you are free to continue to agree with his views and post them but spamming up the thread with

Arguing over the definition of a word when both parties understood what the other meant is petty and pointless. Especially when the definition was never even up for debate in the first place. I made a blanket statement on extremist american political views. The reason why i say leftie is used incorrectly is because those people usually apply it to anyone who doesn't join their view, regardless of spectrum.

Now back to topic.

I believe that he understands them to a basic extent and only because he doesn't care to put forth any more thought into it. He is just looking to run a business on a higher level to inflate his ego rather than aim for stability and peace. If it gets him paid he wont care for the consequences.

What politician would announce that they are for creating more jobs?

I just think that if you take just his political views, he is nothing special if a little extreme. Throw in all that bigotry and lack of tact and you have a bomb with the fuse a bit too close to the flame if he got elected.

Last edited:
Associate
Trump is idiot old man cos disabled people are important like myself as I'm disabled as deaf since birth.. Never mock disabled people as trump is pea head and don't know what he say..

Caporegime
He's being used as a tool by republicans to be able to push a pretty strong right wing agenda but still seem moderate when standing next to him.

If you pay one **** to be a grade A ******** up on stage next to you, you be definition seem like less of an ********.

he's doing his job perfectly, how do you talk about black on black crime without bringing it up yourself, pay the idiot to bring it up in the most offensive way possible even using incorrect stats then you can have a go at him, look reasonable and talk about the real stats of black on black crime and seem reasonable while having also brought up the thing you wanted to talk about.

Same with everything else, how do you bring up the border without losing any chance of mexican votes, have the idiot suggest they are all criminals, have him suggest a wall, then come out and say something needs to be done but a wall is nuts and mexicans aren't 'all' criminals like Trump said. You hit the right wing guy, gain points from the left, you manage to say lots of Mexicans are criminals by saying they aren't all criminals, gain with most of the right who mostly will think Trump is nuts.

Caporegime
[url

tl:dr

Trump makes ludicrous claim to thousands of Muslims in NY celebrating 9/11 from their rooftops while they enjoy the show. Obviously claims are baseless and he reference a quite clearly trash article in 2001 as 'proof' of this. A reporter calls him out on this claim and he tries to discredit him in a vulgar and offensive way.

Errr the BBC article says that the disabled journalist is the one who wrote what you call the "trash article" not someone who called him out on it

Caporegime
Mr Trump performed an impression of Serge Kovaleski, who suffers from a congenital joint condition, at a rally.

He has used a 2001 article by Mr Kovaleski to back up widely disputed claims that "thousands" of Muslims in New Jersey celebrated the 9/11 attacks.
Referring to*the 2001 article*(published by the Washington Post) at a South Carolina rally on Tuesday night, Mr Trump called Mr Kovaleski "a nice reporter".

"Now the poor guy, you gotta see this guy," he continued, before launching into an apparent impression of Mr Kovaleski, waving his arms around with his hands at an odd angle.

I like how the op slates the article and holds the journalist up as calling trump out when it's actually the author of the article and he didn't call trump out at all

Caporegime
He did call trump out but on the impersonation of himself. I think I read somewhere he also suggested it was a possibility that muslims were celebrating but has since said he doesn't believe that. IE he reported a rumour going around at the time that he now no longer believes so using him as a source as proof that muslims celebrated 9/11 is stupid. Just because someone wrote something in an article doesn't mean they believe it to be fact nor still do today.

Soldato
OP
Errr the BBC article says that the disabled journalist is the one who wrote what you call the "trash article" not someone who called him out on it

oops my bad, i read a different article but linked BBC, so must have been some misinformation but the main backbone of the story is the same as DM stated. The article was trash and if anything it adds to discredit the article if you consider the authors reaction. The author called out Trump on his misinformation and was ridiculed harshly.

Last edited:
Soldato
The guy's a jackass and a joke, most people know this. Nobody should be shocked/surprised at this latest work.
He'll not get elected president, Let him just waste his money on a wasted campaign to be head of the **** party.

Last edited:
Soldato
Donald Trump's a ******. He wears a ******'s hat. And when he wears it back to front he looks a ****ing ****.

Made me feel better, even if it doesn't get past the filter.

Caporegime
oops my bad, i read a different article but linked BBC, so must have been some misinformation but the main backbone of the story is the same as DM stated. The article was trash and if anything it adds to discredit the article if you consider the authors reaction. The author called out Trump on his misinformation and was ridiculed harshly.

He did not call trump out on "missinformation" he complained about the impersonation.

Back
Top Bottom