**BLACK FRIDAY** SAVE upto £240 on selected Gigabyte High Performance Laptops**

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Hi All,

As we are all now aware, its Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend :)

We have put together some fantastic deals for OcUK customers, giving HUGE savings on 4 of our most appealing high end ULTRAFORCE machines.

• 3 with 5th Gen Core i7 processors and one with 4th Gen

• 3 units with GTX970m (6GB vRam) and one with GTX980m (8gb vRam)

• All with minimum of FHD IPS screen, one with QHD

• All come with 1TB Hdd + at least 1 SSD

• All have hot-swappable optical drive enabling installation of additional HDD or SSD

• All in high quality slim Aluminium chassis

• All with ambient sensor backlight keyboard

• All with full 2year Global Collect and Return Warranty

Check them out here:

:eek:https://www.overclockers.co.uk/bran...ckids=LT-052-GI,LT-051-GI,LT-046-GI,LT-055-GI:eek:

You wont find these anywhere else cheaper !

Limited stocks and when they are gone, they are gone,,, and obviously come Tuesday the price reverts back to thr RRP.

Enjoy :)

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Last edited:
Associate
This one is listed with a 4th gen i7-4720HQ:

P37W V3-CF2 17.3" FHD IPS, Intel i7-4720HQ, NVIDIA GTX970M 6GB GDDR5 Gaming Laptop

You sure it's a 5th gen?

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
OP
This one is listed with a 4th gen i7-4720HQ:

P37W V3-CF2 17.3" FHD IPS, Intel i7-4720HQ, NVIDIA GTX970M 6GB GDDR5 Gaming Laptop

You sure it's a 5th gen?

Hi Johnnyboy,

Error on post, sorry, thanks for highlighting. Genuine oversight.

Post now edited accordingly,

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Associate
Hi Johnnyboy,

Error on post, sorry, thanks for highlighting. Genuine oversight.

Post now edited accordingly,

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

I admired your honesty, so ordered a P35W V4-CF1 15.6" QHD IPS, Intel Core i7-5700HQ, NVIDIA GTX970M 6GB GDDR5 Gaming Laptop. Should run Fallout 4 better than my current XPS13 (HD4400) :)

A question, will I be able to plug in a graphics amplifier into this laptop at some point in the future, like the much publicised TB3 connector?

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
OP
I admired your honesty, so ordered a P35W V4-CF1 15.6" QHD IPS, Intel Core i7-5700HQ, NVIDIA GTX970M 6GB GDDR5 Gaming Laptop. Should run Fallout 4 better than my current XPS13 (HD4400) :)

A question, will I be able to plug in a graphics amplifier into this laptop at some point in the future, like the much publicised TB3 connector?

Hi Johnnyboy,

Thanks for your order, we trust you like the product. Or maybe it hasnt reached you yet, not sure, we knoe OcUK had a LOT of orders to ship over the Black Friday period.

If you can send us trust message with your delivery address we will post some gift items to thank you for your post.

Regards,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Associate
Laptop arrived in quick order, thanks OCUK. I really like it, but...

The GTX 970M disappeared when I upgraded to Windows 10. Tried everything, driver update, Bios update, even reinstalling Windows 8.1, but it is gone. Burned three days trying to troubleshoot this problem, started a post in the OCUK graphics forum, good advice, but no joy.

Submitted a Tech Support/ RMA request to Gigabyte. Waiting for a reply.

This is a hassle, the laptop will be heading out to the middle east with me in the new year, working or not.

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
OP
Laptop arrived in quick order, thanks OCUK. I really like it, but...

The GTX 970M disappeared when I upgraded to Windows 10. Tried everything, driver update, Bios update, even reinstalling Windows 8.1, but it is gone. Burned three days trying to troubleshoot this problem, started a post in the OCUK graphics forum, good advice, but no joy.

Submitted a Tech Support/ RMA request to Gigabyte. Waiting for a reply.

This is a hassle, the laptop will be heading out to the middle east with me in the new year, working or not.

Hi Johnnyboy,

Only just spotted your post. We have forwarded to HQ for feedback.

Sounds like software/driver problem since everything was fine before installing Win 10, correcct?

Please post the ref you have from our Service Centre and we will try and resolve as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Associate
Hi Johnnyboy,

Only just spotted your post. We have forwarded to HQ for feedback.

Sounds like software/driver problem since everything was fine before installing Win 10, correcct?

Please post the ref you have from our Service Centre and we will try and resolve as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

Gigabyte UK NB Team

Hi, the Gigabyte ref. is 207466 and here's the response:

"Would first like to suggest you enter to the BIOS, go "Advanced" tab > "3D Graphic Acceleration" and see if it is enabled. If yes, but the NVIDIA GTX 970M graphics card is still missing in the device manager, we are sorry that a further testing / examination by authorized service center is required. Would like to suggest you contact with your vendor (whom you purchase the laptop from) and / or our authorized service center in UK as contact information below for prompt help."

3D Graphic Acceleration was enabled in the BIOS, so I've contacted OCUK for a RMA. The laptop is being collected tomorrow.

The GTX GPU was working in Windows 8.1, and ran the Witcher 3 with no problems. I upgraded to Windows 10 and then the problems started. First the GPU was visible, but NVIDIA drivers wouldn't install correctly. At one point I had two GTX cards showing in Device Manager. But now no GTX GPU is showing in Device Manager. Tried everything, BIOS update, reinstalled Windows 8.1, various NVIDIA drivers, nothing works. Wasted a lot of holiday time troubleshooting this one, and enough is enough.

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
OP
Hi, the Gigabyte ref. is 207466 and here's the response:

"Would first like to suggest you enter to the BIOS, go "Advanced" tab > "3D Graphic Acceleration" and see if it is enabled. If yes, but the NVIDIA GTX 970M graphics card is still missing in the device manager, we are sorry that a further testing / examination by authorized service center is required. Would like to suggest you contact with your vendor (whom you purchase the laptop from) and / or our authorized service center in UK as contact information below for prompt help."

3D Graphic Acceleration was enabled in the BIOS, so I've contacted OCUK for a RMA. The laptop is being collected tomorrow.

The GTX GPU was working in Windows 8.1, and ran the Witcher 3 with no problems. I upgraded to Windows 10 and then the problems started. First the GPU was visible, but NVIDIA drivers wouldn't install correctly. At one point I had two GTX cards showing in Device Manager. But now no GTX GPU is showing in Device Manager. Tried everything, BIOS update, reinstalled Windows 8.1, various NVIDIA drivers, nothing works. Wasted a lot of holiday time troubleshooting this one, and enough is enough.

OK, sorry to hear it wasnt easily resolved. We checked with OcUK and they said the RMA had been raised.

Hopefully it can be resolved swiftly for you.

Regards,

Atom80

Back
Top Bottom