i feel so rough

Soldato
all i've been eating tonight is warm milk and dairylee triangles. last night i had chilli, not silly strong but after it just felt like any lining my tummy had was washed away.

last few weeks i've been really trying to hit 5 a day where mostly i'd be two a day at best, this is prolly self inflicted buurrrpp. no pain but i don't feel right urgh.

Stop your jibber jabberin foo...

:p:p

grrrr

Soldato
My go to drink was milk. I was drinking pints of the stuff after nights out, and love cheese. I always assumed that the farts and stomach rumbling was the hangover. Turns out, I've managed to become lactose sensitive in my later age. :( DOH!!!!

Soldato
OP
well milk is certainly sorting me out, prolly just something dodgy in the other nights chilli.

is lactose free dairy a lot different?

Associate
What is this thread? Marmite and Penut butter, facial skin and buuuurrrp?! It's like Tony Williams' slightly more eloquent brother has accessed the forums.

/Salsa

Soldato
OP
glass of wine or three with cheese and milk last night. did'nt finish the third glass as i'm quite the lightwieght :p

and off to the dentist i go :eek:

Soldato
glass of wine or three with cheese and milk last night. did'nt finish the third glass as i'm quite the lightwieght :p

and off to the dentist i go :eek:

three glasses of wine and your making posts like that :O I want to see what you'll be posting after a bottle or two. (This is family forum so if you do that remember the rules ;) )

Ouch, have fun. :p

Back
Top Bottom